Which is the better anime?

Which is the better anime?

Attached: ewr4htrdtd-min.png (2068x1260, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7qb56BdpiU&ab_channel=櫻翎
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I enjoy both

Both are better than Chainsaw Man that's for sure

Just enjoy both. For fuck's sake. Not everything has to be a war for EPEEN.

Both shows have bad directors.

Fucking MINDBROKEN

Chainsaw Man is already a timeless classic, even without its anime adaptation. Once the anime hits it will reach legendary status.

Attached: 83467837.png (587x855, 819.1K)

Not an anime, at least not yet.

I prefer Kimistu's style, I find Jujutsu too 'trendy' if that makes sense.

Toshiyuki Shirai should've worked on all KnY episodes.

Well, I cared enough about Demon Slayer to finish it, while I keep forgetting about Jujutsu Kaisen

Not much of a fan of either desu. Though Demon Slayer does have some absolutely kino moments like that Spider Mountain fight and the last battle in Mugen Train.

I get what you mean, but I can't describe it any further.

>battle shonen vs battle shonen
what a retarded fucking thread

Same, gave up on Jujitsu Kaisen during that School Tournament Arc. Really don't get why it's so highly praised. At least Demon Slayer has its highlights. The only part I remember about Jujitsu Kaisen was that school shooter arc which was absolutely retarded.

I dont like either of them, they both have very robotic character interactions and boring dialogue in general.

Same. You can literally point to the moment where JJK became just another run of the mill shonen. That is the moment where the Shibuya arc ended. The whole fortnite shit is retarded.

I think 'k-pop adjacent' is how I'd describe it.
For example this Chinese cartoon intro was in my YouTube recommendations, and while it is clearly high quality and has a bunch of cool fantasy imagery it has that annoyingly 'trendy' vibe that I associate with k-pop and Jujutsu Kaisen. youtube.com/watch?v=_7qb56BdpiU&ab_channel=櫻翎

> anime
doesn't matter
> manga
Kimetsu

MHA is shit btw Jeremy

Attached: 1616696991683.jpg (857x1200, 143.34K)

I get what you mean.
I prefer Jujutsu, but Kimetsu feels relatively timeless, even if it takes place in 1910(most of the time the technological level is unimportant and could be swapped for feudal Japan)
Jujutsu very obviously takes places in the 2010s and 2020 era, while Kimetsu has a relatively timeless aesthetic

Neither show has a great narrative but I'd pick DS mainly for its villains, character designs and overall style. JJK comes off as bland and forgettable and doesn't really do anything different from any other shounen.

CSM is popular even without an anime, same can't be said for JJK and KnY. At least not on the same level.

JJK tries too hard to be cool, feels like a robot trying to make something for the zoomies

popular titles are also often shit