Isekai gate

did you know japan actually has the greatest military in the world? the is the true might of the samurai spirit(Yamato-damashii)!

Attached: 1547858425977.jpg (600x854, 218.48K)

as opposed to the might of the american military, incapable of winning a single war in the last 50+ years

Are we going to pretend that America didnt win Iraq and Afghanistan? user the burgers could literally nuke the entire country and call it a day. They won the "war", its just that wars dont change people's minds

"win" they just hold the country for decades until they lost

Newsflash
War is less than 1% combat

You cannot supply your army, you lose
You cannot impose a puppet state, you lose
You cannot stand international pressure, you lose

I'd join the jsdf if i was jap, i meet the 5 foot 9 height requirement

> has the greatest military in the world?
It's supposed to be ironic, I won't believe that there is a jap that thinks that their country is independent.

It's not ironic.

GATE is confirmed NIPPON STRONK Abe-ist officially approved propaganda. It's the Japanese version of that old Marines recruiting ad with the lava monster.

thanks god... i mean amateratsu, japan never comited any war crime in the history

Attached: 272947564_3189575324608056_3027739639429843766_n.jpg (819x647, 127.46K)

>achieve none of your goals
>expend exponentially more lives and resources than were won
>fail to gain control of the region
>the military-indystrial complex that bribed your corrupt government into the exact same Gulf War scam they always fall for pocketed the capital they reaped and invested none of it back into your nation, instead preoaring to relocate their corporate bases to a different nation since Usa is on the brink of collapse like France just before the revolution and all they care about is not being caught in the crossfire while the country burns
ah yes, "we won because the state told me we won"

lmao

>user the burgers could literally nuke the entire country and call it a day.
The equivalent of "I lost, so I will flip over the table and pretend the game never happened"

President Direll is an uber trump. In the world of Gate Direll get into a conflict with his allies and more and more got independent. He didn't care about the glowies trying to hold power. The the Gate appeared and Direll is angry that he lost control over Japan while he didn't care until the happenings of the beginning of Gate

Attached: Dirrel.jpg (225x350, 31.41K)

i love american presidents in animes/mangas

Attached: ColRrLwXEAA3xE0.jpg (1224x750, 201.78K)

Gate rocks

thats true

>anons are still this fucking ass blasted that some fictional special ops team got butt fucked by a magic goth loli

It's specifically American anons that are so arse pained by that.

literally CIA

would you condemn your country for japanese pussy?

Attached: 4555AC93-DD62-489C-A378-F1CE24A6158D.jpg (860x573, 82.97K)

Would a right winger really be angry towards Gate? They love portrayal of patriotism through military.

Only if i get the big titty soldier girl too.