Demon Slayer

I am 6 episodes in already.
When the fuck does it get good?
Seriously, why the fuck are so many people praising it? Tanjiro is not that different from Asta or Deku honestly.

Attached: file.png (580x330, 228.21K)

He's a nice guy!

Deku and Asta are nice guys as well
After 6 episodes he feels like he's the worst nice guy of the bunch.

Reminder just cuz something popular doesn't mean it's good also it's just typical teenager shounen shit we all know this.

Garbage for normalfags

I don't know about Asta but Tanjiro has a willingness to kill in a way Deku, from what I've seen, wouldn't.

Doesn’t get good until Rui shows up

>Tanjirou worst
>Not DeCuck who only worked hard after being promised to get AM's quirk.
nigga please, even Asta was already a buffed manlet before he received his antimagic

just drop it if you don't like it faggot. No need to come here and say "huuuh it's bad huuuhh". We already get that every fucking day with every shonen in existence kek.

I felt the same at first but it gets pretty entertaining once he meets up with zenitsu and inosuke but zenitsu starts off really insufferable it picks up from there im personally glad i stuck with it but its not for everyone

You said a week ago it was a good show. It ended being a mediocre show.
At least i had a bit of fun watching MHA

It does take a while to get good, honestly.

The Spider Arc, Mugen Train and Red Light arc are all super fun, but you have to sit through three "don't really know exactly what do with my new shonen series yet" arcs where the MC learns, kills jobbers, meets side characters, etc. etc.

Even when it aired, the show only blow up properly when Episode 19 happened.

Get filtered, son

just wait, the show improves during dire situations

kek

Attached: goooood.png (474x474, 115.39K)

There is nothing remarkable about Tanjiro.
The show is good because the animation is good.
All the characters are shallow. There's constant flashbacks ruining every scene. Villains are boring, interactions are boring, fights are boring and constantly interrupted with bullshit.
At least it has an ending, that puts it way above most modern shounen by far.

>All the characters are shallow
I think Rengoku had the most depth

Never
I don't know why Any Forums cared about this normalfag show in the first place

>had more fun watching mha over kny
Look dude I’m not saying mha is a dumpster fire like a lot of people on here will tell you, but if you enjoyed that shit over demon slayer you got brain damage. Tanjiro and nezuko vs rui is critically acclaimed for a reason. Not even all mights United States of smash comes close.

>At least it has an ending
you mean it was axed

I at least felt something watching All Might. Can't say the same for Demon Slayer.

oh fuck you've only watched 6 episodes right? sorry i speedread. I really didnt care much until he split the boulder, and then after episode 10 i dropped it for a little while. I will say that after episode 15, it blows mha out the water. the start is super rocky and its the number one thing i criticize in this series

People are praising the animation, not the characters.