Will Ryukishi07 stay forever in Higurashi?

Will Ryukishi07 stay forever in Higurashi?

Attached: yqwszlH1y113xyo1_1280-1.jpg (1000x942, 235.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEOy4zEVFoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so. Getting to see Rika and the gang again last year was a dream I never thought would come true.

serious question, why do you want him to remake Umineko

This. I want more of them, especially SatoRika.
More yuri content for the yuri GODs.

He fucked up literally everything else he wrote, so actually I'd like him to stay out of Higurashi.

It's literally the only thing that makes him money

Satoko likes cocks

Kinzo is the best Ryukishi character
youtube.com/watch?v=QEOy4zEVFoU

Attached: Kin_defa1.png (478x480, 108.38K)

Ciconia lady has a really short arm there

>it has now been longer since the release of ciconia than the entirety of seacats 1 through 8
Who actually gives a shit about all these higurashi sidestory mangoes hackishi has been putting out?

Attached: 1614307802483.jpg (640x647, 116.3K)

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Flfenod.mp3].png (600x600, 363.92K)

>lady

I like Kihiro and K2

>Who actually gives a shit about all these higurashi sidestory mangoes hackishi has been putting out?
I care

Are you implying Sotsugou is "Higurashi"? It's Umineko trash

Never saw Umineko, is it good, better or worse than higurashigou and sotsu?

should i play it or is there a good lets play i can watch ?

It's impossible to be worse than higurashigou and sotsu.

>Never saw Umineko, is it good, better or worse than higurashigou and sotsu?
Comparisons with original Higurashi vary since a lot of it depends on how much you can get into the main cast, but compared to Gou/Sotsu? Umineko is certainly better. You have your usual full and detailed R07 writing and characterization rather than GouSotsu's which just felt lazy even before we got to the answers. For example, Umineko also humanizes an abuser but it does it in a much more layered way than what Teppei got in GouSotsu.

Don't follow let's plays so I can't answer there. Just avoid the anime.

I hope not, I kinda want to see where Ciconia is going to head, also Ryukishi07 is a VN writer, thats what he does better.

it has nothing to do with Umineko

>Featherine
>witches

Umineko also has the same broken sense of morality as Higurashi except even worse

>Featherine
Eua, not Featherine
>witches
if a series has witches its automatically Umineko, ok

>Eua, not Featherine
She's only called Eua as a funny nickname. She literally namedropped Umineko AND Ciconia concepts. Only a few Ciconia concepts but a LOT of Umineko trash. Satoko is literally called "Lambadelta Vier" or something. Sotsugou is dripping with Umineko trash because Ryukishi07 can't write an extended universe without making it obnoxious and forced.

All definite connections are just in your head.

Immortal witches who use people as pieces and worlds as gameboards to starve off boredom?

GouSotsu lacks the whole meta-side of Umineko, which in a large way becomes a story about stories, but saying the concepts there weren't influenced by Umineko is just wrong. The issue is really more about how carelessly everything was handled in comparison.

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_ep09_07.jpg (1275x714, 144.04K)

She literally called Satoko Vier you fucking retard. Then again, to defend Hackishi in 2022 one has to be somewhat dumb

"Vier" is never mentioned in Umineko.

Depends on when the Elites decide to end COVID
So in 5-10 years when there are 100 million humans remaining alive on Earth Ryukishi will write Part 2 of Ciconia.
>implying the reason he's not releasing Ciconia isn't that he's discovered the actual hidden truths of our world but the rulers of our world are trying to silence him for good until a time when even if he released the VN, it would be too late to guide humanity along a better path

Attached: 230.png (230x258, 67.3K)

does it matter what order i read the manga in
do i have to reread gou again
etc

Attached: 43a5612a-1132-4659-a440-0aad4d7256ff.jpg (640x640, 90.02K)