Shows that Any Forums tricked you into watching

Attached: gurren_lagann_review1.jpg (1280x1830, 321.74K)

Strawberry panic

Attached: 64343843_2290778514342786_8024723041944600576_n.jpg (850x1332, 132.63K)

It was absolutely great until they started doing the whole plot thing and the coming of age shit. Would have been better if it was just adventuring like the first 8 episodes or whatever. I've been planning on watching Needless since it's supposed to be just that.

Still my favorite anime.

>tricked
???

lmao check out this turbofaggot

>I've been planning on watching Needless since it's supposed to be just that.
it's not
like, not at all

Lain
currently watching episode 11
boring as fuck

trigger cant make decente plots
great style but no substance

go back watching Tokyo ghoul then you normie retard

Never watched tokyo ghoul, but I bet it's more interesting.

Attached: JirenTheGray.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

>Shows that Any Forums tricked you into watching
none because I am not a simp for Any Forums.

In fact, going by how many Dragon Ball Super, BnHA, HxH, Wan Piss, Nardo, BORT, AoT, SnK, and other shonen trash threads are filling up the catalog, I automatically hate anything Any Forums has to say about any show, ever.

Go ahead and shill your powerlevel 15-episode charge up crossdress-no-jutsu while running with your arms cocked out behind you

If Any Forums likes something, I hate it out of spite. Fuck you.

>you will never watch TTGL with Any Forums for the first time again.

Why even bother?

>hatting on TTGL

Tranners and femoids are not welcome here.

>talking shit about Ping Pong

I heard Sorairo days in a sound thread and knew I had to watch its anime. When simon got depressed, it was annoying.

I'm starting to feel the same way...

Evangelian

No one tricks me into watching anything because I don't look to others for recommendations, I find things on my own and watch only what interests me.

>It was absolutely great until they started doing the whole plot thing and the coming of age shit
>Would have been better if it was just adventuring like the first 8 episodes or whatever.
You have no idea how relieved I am to finally see someone else who feels the same way