Enemies are reduced to a fistfight

>enemies are reduced to a fistfight

any other tropes you love?

Attached: charpunch.png (1745x976, 1002.85K)

First intro in the final fight/final episode. Don't care how much it is used, I will always love it.

Bonus points for a remixed, instrumental, or orchestral version.

fpbp, i love that shit

>character goes through his edgelord phase

Attached: 32468479235.jpg (856x478, 67.74K)

>edgelord turns gentle
what are some examples of this? i can't remember any

Accelerator.

Attached: 1620590379171.webm (480x360, 2.41M)

>fight ends on a really high platform
>BUT HOW DO WE GET DOWN?

a gust of wind as a character realizes something

This is the only way to end an anime as far as I'm concerned. Two rivals get out of their giant robots, or stop using their magic powers, and settle things like men.

Attached: 【アニメ】 魔女っ子メグちゃん 第72話 「さようならメグちゃん」(640×480 WMV9) (2).webm (346x260, 2.89M)

>members of two warring factions meet each other under neutral circumstances just moments before their imminent clash

>rival is better at fist fighting than the MC

Attached: 1635825708412.png (1600x1200, 1.64M)

if "top 10 anime fights" lists weren't a complete meme this would be on every one of them

Tangentially related to this, the sound of thunder and an approaching storm during a low point of a character's life followed by them walking around or sitting somewhere in the rain.

>Rival turns good in the last few episodes

not a fistfight, just desperately throwing their hands at eachother, no tactic, no technique, just meaningless violence at one another

Guts

liked in the final fight of naruto after everyone were godlike spamming titans and continent shattering attacks at each other in the end naruto and sasuke just pounded each other

Attached: tumblr_inline_pjzq1lZdE01sg660a_500.png (500x483, 188.35K)

the ending scene of Gurren Lagann was pretty fucking kino when that happened. I wish it hadn't done the drill thing and they just beat each other to death more but i'll take it

The town/city/country/planet that the heroes have been fighting to save gets a chance to save the heroes in the end

>Villain from an earlier arc comes in to save the heroes at a crucial moment in a future arc down the line
It's always nice to see "the power of friendship" used in a practical way.

Also,
>MC's true final form power up is just his super evil edgy powerup, but only after mastering it or making peace with it.