Buyfag thread

pup madoka and homura

Attached: FL3OEVFXMAgYRGT.jpg (800x570, 97.81K)

read the guide
buyfags.moe

>pup

Attached: 2970892.jpg (2048x2048, 674.52K)

Reminder to not use EMS if you are willing to wait out the shitty USPS's shitty customs service being stuck in a shithole hell that is chicago.

she's melting

Stop crying. It's a few days longer transit time than it was in the before times.

Is Illya all grown up at this point?

Attached: 1644543786979.png (1000x1000, 950.7K)

>wanted figure but didn't have job when pre-orders started
>finally manage to land a job with great pay
>sold out everywhere

Fuck me....

Attached: 1644868023462.jpg (600x746, 110.41K)

This and Pandora will be prime cunny

Attached: peco ahotan blog.jpg (700x622, 122.46K)

you need to look at western shops then

Keep refreshing, you'll probably be able to snag one near the release date.

How would you do that?

Everytime it got off the plane in NYC customs, it was 2am and by 11am that day I had my package a city down.

Either move away from the flyover states or stop crying

You could always build up the inside of the holes with JB Weld, and then when you superglue, you'd have more surface area to attach, or to hold a pin of some sort (or use JB Weld to hold the wing, but keeping it in place while it's curing will be a bitch).

I suggest looking up a guide but the basic process is simple. You drill a hole in both sides of a break so you can insert a metal "pin" to support it. I got the term from building miniatures but the process should be the same for a broken figure.

Sakuna plushies finally came in. Kind of regretting the high shelf for the PuP since she's looking up a bit.

Attached: 1641817535050.jpg (1613x908, 578.78K)

The problem here is, there are no holes. In picture it looks like the wings are supposed to be manually attached, but they come already like that
Sounds interesting, but I don't think I have the technical skills nor the equip to do this

Should I wait until a PUP releases to see how they look before buying? I want the Futaba, Makoto, & Chika PUP's, but I've heard sometimes PUPs look a lot worse than their promotional pictures. Does that happen a lot? Or not often?
Worried about them selling out.

PUP's never sell out, they're mass produced and aren't hard to find. Just wait, a lot of the PUPs recently have been dogshit
Im personally waiting for the CĂș Chulainn one

It's really not that difficult, you can get a pin vise with drill bits set for like $10. You can get a small metal rod for less than that.

Reminder not to use EMS at all right now unless you're prepared to wait an indefinite amount of time, potentially exceeding a four weeks. Japan Post is pure shit right now, your own shitty postal service aside.

This. Some noob will most definitely cancel at some point.

Yeah, she is 12 in that one, unlike at the start of the series were she was 10

Trying to decide on this. Does the manufacturer have a good record? I'm not really experienced with these things.

Attached: FIGURE-135550.jpg (600x600, 99.3K)

That picture made me hold off on ordering Yoko's PuP even though I really like the pose. From what I can tell Simon and Kamina came out fine though.

Attached: 1616597899242.jpg (1656x2284, 1.63M)

Will she be on amiami tonight?

Attached: 1308139.jpg (600x600, 34.32K)

That has to be illegal, like false advertising, or something. It looks like a bootleg

I asked the photographer, and he said he got it from Amiami.

>illegal
>false advertising
Welcome to the Chinese economy. It's all like this.

Do all the mass produced ones look like the one of the right? Or is that just a particularly bad error?