Post title drops

Post title drops

Attached: 1644812465771.jpg (1920x1080, 962.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px9FvddtgpM&ab_channel=Manro
youtu.be/SJPLnuYNA6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will never be topped

Attached: 1645139825561.webm (852x480, 2.31M)

no way this is real

The ending of this show still pisses me off, ruined the whole experience for me

I just watched this ep today, are you fucking psychic.

any the-opening-was-The-ending-all-along drops? youtube.com/watch?v=Px9FvddtgpM&ab_channel=Manro

ergo proxy

Man I hope they'll keep drawing the characters as animals in the movie. Human Odokawa feels cursed as fuck.

this isnt how i remember bna

Attached: w.jpg (1280x720, 195.79K)

What bothered you? Was it the ||surprise literally last second cliffhanger?||

Not him but the sudden change of faces was terribly done. The speed at witch it was done did nothing but increase the sense of wrongness. It felt as if the animators were forced to draw human faces over perfectly fine animal models at the last fucking minute. The human models are conceptually shit.

youtu.be/SJPLnuYNA6A

I liked it. Imagine they where the other way around. Animals shaped like humans, that would end up in a beastars situation and I think thats way worse

go back

The difference between Beastars and Oddtaxi is that the former looks like shit and it's just cgi whereas Oddtaxi had hreat models. I can't understand why they sacrificed the show's aesthetic for one plot point. There are dozens of mental illnesses to choose from.

Because the very concept of the story was that and it was foreshadowed to hell and back.
And him having some face fuckery is why fried chicken could get away with it.

Bruh it was foreshadowed literally one episode before.

disgusting, glad he killed himself

If you go back, even if the clues weren't obvious on first view there were many. Such as the background always being blurry despite the characters being clear, and his ability to recognize and remember anyone's face since he simply saw and remembered them as animals.

also the awkwardness whenever he mentioned someone's animal species, and being able to spot his friend in a photograph of a crowded street where he wasn't even facing the camera,
people were speculating about 'schizovision' in the threads as early as ep 3 or 4

Attached: the sonny boy.webm (852x480, 2.62M)

He didnt lol. There is life beyond cancerous twitter zoomer shit.

id-0

>lol
reddit