Why are most manga's written by a single person...

Why are most manga's written by a single person? I understand that profits are a big concern however couldn't a team of maybe 5-10 illustrators and 5-10 writers publish quality manga with far greater efficiency? Most mangas follow a 1 chapter a month schedule but that could easily be significantly reduced with a dedicated team.

Attached: 213562.png (1200x630, 92.99K)

Every mangaka has a team

Only insane people create manga alone, unless you're doing like a school romcom or something that doesn't have any difficult drawings
>5-10 writers
That would be the most soulless boardroom shit ever

ever heard of assistants?

Manga unlike comics are owned by the creator so manga generally are actually worked on by a staff of people but the owner gets the headline credit and everyone else is listed in the back at the end if at all. One chapter a month has nothing to do with efficiency, it has to do with magazines not being able to sustain more than that. The mangaka who actually care all publish more than one manga at a time in a variety of magazines.

Jesus christ why would you ever want multiple writers

What's wrong with one chapter per month?

>mangas

Attached: 15.png (581x665, 163.77K)

>it has to do with magazines not being able to sustain more than that.
You still have weekly or semi-monthly magazines with monthly series. For many authors 30 pages a month is a significant workload.

>5-10 writers
Absolute state of mutt mentality.

>multiple writers
Max limit of 2, and only if they're on such a similar wavelength that they may as well be the same soul in different bodies.

>manga's
Jesus fucking Christ.

>The mangaka who actually care all publish more than one manga at a time in a variety of magazines
lol no

I wonder why manga are more popular and discussed than comics...hmmm

>5-10 writers
And then you get 5 different chapters with 5 different versions of the same characters.

>5-10 writers publish quality manga with far greater efficiency
Adding more people to a project is exactly the opposite of efficient.

Why aren't most books written by teams of 20 writers? I think they could publish books with far greater efficiency.
Or maybe the more people involved in an artistic pursuit the more watered down creativity gets as staff fight each other's ideas and the rising need to boost sales with each paycheck added. I don't think you realize many monthly mangaka only do it as their side job because the manga already doesn't earn enough on its own for them to make a living.

>I don't think you realize many monthly mangaka only do it as their side job because the manga already doesn't earn enough on its own for them to make a living.
How many do that? I only hear about that stuff from eromanga artists with lower output.

Why are most books written by a single person? I understand that profits are a big concern however couldn't a team of maybe 10-20 writers publish quality books with far greater efficiency?

why stop at 10, it would be even more efficient if they have 100 writers on one series

for a second i thought im seen an integral
fuck latex