Love anime and manga, but don't care to start One piece ever. Thoughts?

Love anime and manga, but don't care to start One piece ever. Thoughts?

Attached: 1qraxvEszVPZVvKEKlyKWqI9oA6HgqmgyIsmcK-1ou4qSPwNUXfAQgDTwylrB-b9CEZQPK8vF5Dk_pEoC5TZg1ohmAjXod4jjyFKn3-hEqKbPWawl2g9zDkIXdZEl6ef.jpg (262x246, 23.6K)

It's just 1000 episodes bro

Start reading couple of chapters if you don't like it then drop it

One Piecefag here
You are free to spend your time however you wish

Attached: 71F3802D-E362-40F7-A4A5-99F249CE7700.jpg (1010x490, 146.79K)

i'm in the same boat as you OP

Thanks my man! Appreciate the civil response

Attached: 1597458483309.jpg (500x343, 45.67K)

Read whatever you want, mate.
waaait a minute...

Yeah, fuck that shit. Been tired of shonen for years, anyway.

I kind of want to read it but I know there’s better stuff out there. Maybe someday I’ll sit down and read it all

I understand you because I don't like One Piece but I think you just need to not binge read, just read a volume per week until you get truly invested. Or start where you left off.

Or just read Golden Kamuy instead.

Attached: bbast.png (960x720, 790.03K)

Read a few volumes, thought it was crap. Next?

I'll start reading it after it's wrapped up and word of mouth says it's good. I don't want to imagine what SnKfags went through during the last arc.

i started one pace and im 3/4th done. i would suggest starting when wano is over

If you ever do, and want to come off with a positive experience, read/watch up to the timeskip, then drop immediately.

Attached: 8907844538.jpg (872x715, 53.51K)

That's most people who don't watch it....like me.

i mean bro if you dont like it by the first like 100 chapters at least, just drop it. but just read whatever you want(Like the 3rd best manga ever created Slam Dunk)

Binging 1000+ chapters just sounds like hell to me. I usually read 1 completed series at a time, and if it's under 200-250 chapters, I do it in a few days.
But a thousand chapters? The moment I get bored of it, I'd take much longer to push through and finish it.

Why? the next arc will be even more shit and even more awfully paced
At this point I wouldn't recommend to anyone to start One Piece now; rather, they should wait until it's done, I think another 5 years tops, and binge it

I've been meaning to start reading it one of these days but it's way too long, so I end up unmotivated.

I only read the manga. It's great. Like the other user, do whatever you want.

Attached: 874.png (1000x730, 1.77M)

Same. Battle shonen I didn't grow up watching doesn't appeal to me to begin with, plus I always thought One Piece had really ugly character design.

Do you love kids movies like The Princess Bride, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, The Neverending Story, The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad, The Pagemaster, Time Thieves, Catnapped, and The Labyrinth?
because thats the kind if story One Piece is and its a waste of time if those don't spark joy