One Piece

Break Week,what will the next chapter focus on in your opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-06-18-49-57-73_afd66b7916d19a60815f56273408b73e.jpg (309x347, 89.14K)

>30% reactions of Big Mom s defeat + Bomb being seen by the people in wano
>20% Zoro stuff
>20% Momo infodump abou Zunesha
>10% CP0 Robin
>5% Fukushit BTFO
>5% Marines getting BTFO by Zunesha
>10% Koido vs Luffy

CP0 assault

Obviously Kaido vs Luffy.

Law walks up the stairs.

It's true
The way I feel
Was promised by your face
The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you're not with me
I'm with you

Attached: carrotsuke uchiha.gif (400x400, 3.94M)

We start with Reaction Piece, then Zoro being saved from the fall, and finally we move to Orochi.

% Marines getting BTFO by Zunesha
They aren't marines. They're agents.

Mods nuked.

Seriously jannies?

Mods really hate Carrot

>Carrot thread nuked
>Go to the Lawgod thread

Fucking BASED

Attached: She laughed.jpg (250x141, 8.64K)

Bonney is a janny deleted Carrot thread

I do their favorite food on their birthdays
Robin's just passed but Sanji and Franky are coming up.
>sanji
march 2nd = seafood pasta day, probably going for a shrimp scampi or lobster mac 'n' cheese. depends if its a warm or cold day.
>franky
march 9th, burger day. Definitely gonna be a bacon smashburger, don't know if i'm going to attempt a double or go with vegetables. leaning towards a double bacon cheeseburger, no vegetables. And cane sugar coke.

also fking jannie deletes the good thread and leaves the hxh spammers up. Jannie hates the infinite hiatus.

Attached: sanji2.gif (498x258, 386.36K)

The cutest trio

Attached: 8307FCA1-1212-439F-A6BC-F5FE1BD7053D.jpg (1023x723, 109.18K)

Lmao based

MODS = GODS
FUCK FURNIGGERS

Attached: wY_t3HnH.jpg (1252x1252, 167.05K)

You already have pasta, fish, curry and a whole ass hambuguer all in the same box, how is salmon the problem?

Sanji vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Fuji
Luffy vs Aka
Yamato/Jimbei/Usopp vs Green bull

Probably because there's always Carrot OPs with that header.

I want to like Yamato, but she's so many things combined into one that she's become such a weird character for me to think about. Big Mom is similar due to her reasoning; she wanted all species together, so she decided to pop them out as kids. I look back at young Big Mom and think, when, why and how the fuck did she come up with that idea? How did she go from being so naive as a kid, to being one of the top and most ruthless pirates, to deciding to have as many kids as possible? It's like three different characters.

Yamato's been kept a miserable prisoner with no friends, but she looks like a trendy influencer with dyed hair and hoop rings (the one tomboyish design Oda made would've been much). No friends, but her social skills are perfect outside of the Oden larp. She's also a mythical zoan. Also has conqueror's haki. Has read the journal, so she's tied in with the Oden/Roger/Whitebeard journey. Has met fucking Ace. Wants freedom like Luffy.

If Yamato's design had been more fitting of the character, she hadn't read the journal, met Ace and didn't have a mythical zoan, I would like it much more. She is like a fusion of Tama + the idea of Kaido's very strong son with all elements from both and it's too much.

Is the bento going to be the new schizo theory?

It's over for us Carrotbros... Even the mods hate us.... It's time I go back to r/furry...

Room...
Can make you see the world in a different way.
You... will not be the same again.
Kroom...
Kroom affects your body in different ways!
Kroom is a state of mind...
R Room ...
R Room is a philosophy of life.
Nobody can hear your screams now.
I Kroom again.

Attached: 1643841768697.jpg (563x610, 57.11K)

>anticarrot bait thread nuked
Based?

It's good that a Yamatofag is getting along nicely with her new captain.

what happened to the thread?

Bonney doesn't hate rabbits, get it right.

This lives in my head rent free

Attached: 1644706333858.jpg (877x1304, 310.9K)

What will we do about Merphy's glowering praise of Wano. How will we fit it into the Wano bad narrative?

Take that 10% of Kaido vs. Luffy and put into Strawhats slowly reuniting (I'm guessing Robin, Brooke and Franky will be the firsts, maybe Usopp and Chopper, since he is currently taking Kiku and Kinemon to him).

the fish was grilled; it's cooked. sashimi isn't heated, it's safe to eat because of the proper cutting technique and keeping the fish whole as long as possible. It's the same reason why rare steak is safe but rare ground beef is instant food poisoning. Even if the sashimi is safe, the delicate flavors of the salmon will get overpowered by the stronger flavors in hamburger and curry.

And before you say it, it's not that the taste is different. It's that the smell of the other food will ruin the ability to appreciate proper sashimi.

Attached: sanji_no.gif (500x300, 211.99K)

The new rulers of the sea

Attached: 441FC45E-FD2F-42C5-B09E-B805ECE88C69.jpg (1366x768, 868.73K)

What does the K even stand for.

Hopefully. If it becomes a schizo theory I'm gonna start a youtube channel and be wrong every week like everyone else.

Attached: 3801121.gif (500x300, 447.45K)

She thinks they have bad taste in food

It was a ritual thread.

How?

What the fuck is left to resolve?
>>CP0/World Government Ships(might happen after the war is over)
>>Kaido v. Luffy
>>Komurasaki/Orchid

Am i missing anything?
>>

>Uses morj to prove points
retard

kool

-You coul just envelop it in plastic
-You assume that someone like Yamato cares about the "delicate taste" when raw salmon is probably her favorite food just because it was easier to fish than steal food from the beast pirates when she was young

What do you usually use for your patties, user? I want to try making my own from scratch but I'm not sure what cuts/seasonings would make for the best burgers.

Attached: sighing sanji.jpg (413x414, 32.8K)

Yet unresolved plot points:

Onigashima:
>Luffy vs Kaido + Kaido's favourite island + Kaido backstory
>Citizens noticing + Momo saving the Flower Capital + why his fruit is a failure + how did he talk to Luffy telepathically + what did Oden's journal say
>Hiyori vs Orochi
>Usopp saving Kiku and Kinemon
>CP0 vs Izo
>Zoro Grim Reaper situation
>Zunesha
>Nico Robin situation
>Devil Fruit mentioned by Gorosei - what is it, who has it, what does it do, why is its real name secret
>Gorosei wanting to eliminate 'inconveniences' during Onigashima Raid
>Onigashima fire

Wano:
>Void Century lore - Why is Wano isolated, Toki
>Red Poneglyph location
>Onigashima original name
>Oden's logbook
>Ame no Habakiri & Nidai Kitetsu
>World Government on the way
>Kokeshi Dolls in the castle in Flower Capital
>Tenguyama's identity
>Jimbei welcome party
>Wano lore - Kozuki, Kurozumi, Shimotsuki, Akatsuki

Other:
>fate of the Warlords
>what Kid stole from Big Mom + which Sweet Commander he fought
>Reverie - Sabo, Vivi, Wapol, etc.
>Rocks Pirates
>Big Mom pirates
>Gecko Moria
>what is Blackbeard after
>SSG
>Caribou
>Gomu Gomu no Mi
>Sun God Nika

Some 30 chapters AT LEAST.

Rey del inferno vs Death and the demons from hell

There's always a thread with Carrot on the OP asking that question.

So when you fags spam about Merphy that's fine? Fuck off.

no idiot, raw salmon is her favorite food because her devil fruit is a dog/wolf. And it's not even sashimi, it's literally skin-on bone-in raw fish. Sanji will have to beat table manners into her if she joins.

Which isn't that bad because then we get the shitty table manners trio of luffy, brook, yamao. Kino gag.

Attached: 1642545523130.jpg (1280x720, 123.87K)

>zoro is fighting grim reaper
>finally opens his left eye
>defeats the death itself
KINO

Attached: zoro.jpg (1280x720, 101.79K)

He's so fucking based.
Morj is literally Our Guy.

The last stand against Wano dickriders.

But that one never has One Piece in the subject, it never becomes the One Piece discussion thread, and it uses a different picture. It's also far from always, like I've seen it 3 times tops.

80% lean meat
20% fat.

Use the meat you like the best - but honestly, don't waste good cuts on a burger. Get some good, tasty fat as well. If you want to mix some bacon fat into your fat as well, it could be a good thing (just don't overdoit because bacon fat renders too fast).

Her wanting a place with all races and a huge family are connected to her happy years with Carmel. She wanted to build the same family she lost, a family of orphans from all over the world where anybody (including her) would be accepted. Then she got kicked out of her supportive environments by hunger pangs, and corrupted by Streusen into a power hungry pirate empress instead of a positive force.

hiyori trying to sex-heal zoro back to life

Wanofags fear him.

The new season of BLEACH is looking pretty good.

Were just using your standard, if some randos opinions mean the series is good or bad, it goes both ways

19 chapters.

ESL.

All can fit in 19 or there may be a separate post arc.

>her favorite food because her devil fruit is a dog/wolf.
What? Nobody sees wolves and thinks salmon
>inb4 alaska wolf
Very fucking unlikely that Oda would reference that of all things, if he favorite food was based on her powers then it would be rabbit not fucking salmon

Its over, Kaido.

Attached: Speed.jpg (1920x1080, 667.87K)

if i'm bothering to grind my own meat (which i usually don't) i use chuck roast and sometimes add short rib. Usually I just grind frozen bacon or dice cold bacon and add it to a pre-ground 80/20 chuck.
Seasoning usually just salt/pepper, sometimes i will add a little msg and chili powder but I strongly feel a burger is about beefy, fatty, cheesy flavor. The rest is just either to momentarily cleanse your palate so you can eat more cheesy beef, or to hold the damn thing.
I'm an american and a smoker, btw, so I have no taste at all. Just trying to be like best boy.

Attached: sanji_yo.jpg (1024x637, 63.99K)

25 minimum.

Sorry, but the point still stands

You brought Merphy up first, faggot.

wolves eat more salmon than bears and i don't believe rabbit meat is widely consumed in japan. I don't know if there are specific salmon species that spawn in japanese rivers but the generic wolf - salmon connection is real and obvious. If he had made her favorite food raw rabbit it would have just freaked the audience out, and if it were rabbit stew it would just make the carrot v yamato nonsense even worse.

Kum

no

No, I was responding to some guy using Morj to shit on wano and the guy talking to me said "but muh Merphy" as if he could complain when bringing up others opinions of Wano when they were negative and not just saying what they think

i find regular 80/20 works but its still a little lean, especially for a smashburger because you need the fat to render out quick to properly crisp the patty.