Oda nobunaga isekai

As an agricultural highschool student, I of course know how to make concrete.

the main character is turning more and more into senku from dr stone

Attached: 10.png (1400x1990, 601.47K)

At this point, I probably have the recipes for concrete, soap and mayo all memorized.

>As an agricultural highschool student, I of course know how to make concrete.
not unbelievable in the slightest
t. went to an agricultural school

I knew how to make concrete/cement when I was 12. It's really not that hard. It's fucking cement! And I'm sure you already knew mixing aggregates and water into cement makes concrete The real unbelievable part is that concrete would ever be a good material for a shield. Anything can protect against arrows with enough of it. The important factor is how much it weighs when it reaches that point, which concrete fails miserably at.

just wait until shizuko makes a camera

Why would she want evidence of her war crimes?

she is a history nerd isekai'ed to the past, there is so much loot for someone like her when she has time to get it

The enemies have GUNS not just arrows IIRC

>I didn't know this in high school therefore nobody should or it would hurt my ego.

For me its concerto

She knows what the plot demands her to know at the time its required because isekai authors are hacks, what else is new

Attached: 1614305770395.jpg (561x591, 60.41K)

That doesn't change what was posted at all.

If only there was some kind of a really basic defensive structure that could stay up on its own and allow the soldiers to do something useful instead of just sitting still

a wall of concrete?

Also while concrete is strong, I wouldn't trust such a thin panel of concrete to not break on its own weight, you'd need to reinforce it with steel bars or put it in a frame.
I assume it's also why tanks are not made of concrete

>Also while concrete is strong
It actually isn't. Everyday experience has you fooled, concrete is only "strong" because it's cheap and we use so much of it.

Those slabs would instantly start to crack and break the moment you held them upright
And what the fuck do you mean the handle is "bamboo instead of rebar", you put rebar in the concrete to help support it, which bamboo would fail miserably at

>bambo is used instead of rebar to reduce weight
Yep, the extra weight of a iron handle definitely is a major problem that needs to be reduced.

she has her phone with a manual charger and all the info on it already downloaded

OH SHIT

Attached: SHE DID IT.png (1400x1990, 902.28K)

>which bamboo would fail miserably at
bamboo is a viable alternative to steel as concrete reinforcement.
>concrete is only "strong" because it's cheap and we use so much of it
the still standing ancient Roman buildings say otherwise

Modern day bamboo reinforcement only works in concrete because of modern resin treatments that improve its tensile strength. Treatments that I seriously doubt you would be able to replicate in 1500 Japan.

>now I know I can kill

too bad she doesn't kill people directly anymore

Attached: 01_619f5e1d6f011.jpg (1352x1920, 1.14M)

Because there's so much of it, those things weigh tons. You can snap a two-by-four of concrete with with your bare hands. You can't do the same withe an equivalent plank of wood, by weight or size.

my lovely wife rena is staring at me with contempt!

I mean, Shizuku is too valuable to stay on the battlefield anyway, so I'm fine with it