Dragon Ball Villains

How would you guys rate the various villains that Goku has faced? Who's the best? Who's the worst?

Attached: Frieza.png (784x440, 319.97K)

Zamonas > all

Raditz was the one most deserving of a redemption arc.

OG Broly sucked. He completely lacked a personality beyond Goku's crying turning him into a psychopath.

Cell
Frieza
Broly
Raditz
King Piccolo
Baby Bejita
Vegeta
Jiren
Everyone else

They were all extremely boring and one dimensional.

agreed, he was just strong and angry. His powers were cool looking and I liked him better than in the new movie where he basically power scaled fro super sayan to super sayan god in an afternoon and was getting stronger just because. He had more personality but his power made all the achievements and hardships goku and vegeta went through trivial.

starting from king piccolo, it's literally a step down

KP > Vegeta > Frieza > Androids > Cell > Buu > Beers > all of the shit from super

The best villain is Piccolo Jr, period.
Dragon ball should have ended with him, right before Raditz. Goku, who trained with god himself, defeated the devil, who had a not as bad son, that Goku also defeated.
Then Goku proved to more kind than God by forgiving the Devil, refused to the offer to become god himself, and flew away in his cloud with his bitch.
Perfect ending.

Dr. Gero is underrated. There's a lot of background information surrounding the guy that makes it unfortunate that he died as soon as he did in the Cell Saga.

Attached: Dr. Gero.jpg (750x1027, 153.34K)

cell
frieza
boo
rest is irrelevant

Piccolo Daimao > Vegeta ≠ Ma Junior > Freeza > Beerus > Majin Buu > Cell ≠ Androids > Broly (M8)

Fuck the rest. Besides Beerus, all of the other antagonists from Super are boring and blank-slate, Super Broly too, but I do have fond memories of M8 Broly to include him on the list.

Zamasu was good

Jiren the Grey is a saga. The only antagonist in Super who I could say that about. All the other antagonists played second fiddle to the Saiyans.

Attached: CHADren.jpg (750x1334, 127.57K)

His work lives on. He's also got one of the best designs in the series.

Attached: brugeta__vegeta_batman_fusion__by_phil_cho_d7zpcmz-pre.jpg (719x1111, 75.58K)

>Vegeta ≠ Ma Junior
What did you mean by this?

Vegeta divided by Ma Junior

JiJi is the definitive antagonist.

Attached: The Alpha of Awe.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

>Bejita ÷ Ma Junior = a hard breeding session
Did I get it?

Attached: pixlr_20201003231621393.jpg (1987x2048, 1.28M)

Not really. Toppo was more compelling than him, I wonder if Toei did him a disservice by giving that GoD form that wasn't on Toriyama's script.

HEY BIG GUY

The most charming one had to be Cell, he had standards for a villain after he sucked the life out of everything and achieved perfect form anyway