Series is called detective Conan

>series is called detective Conan
>Kogoro Mori is the one that solves almost every case
Why

Attached: Infobox_-_Kogoro_Mouri.jpg (800x446, 66.92K)

Because Kogoro Mori isn't the one that solves the cases. Also Haibara is best girl.

Then why does he always do a joke then sit down and get serious to tell people how he solved the mystery

You have a point

That's his split personality. I wouldn't hand what Hyde did to Jekyll.

t. Kogoro.
Stop drinking and posting on 4ch.

Kogoro hasn't solved a case in the manga since 2016 (excluding the latest case)

Then how is he FAMOUS

This man will always be Kogoro Mori/Richard Moore to me and I will never stop being upset that Funimation stopped after 130 episodes.

Attached: Capture.png (827x410, 159.41K)

Must be bad for his health to always get knocked out or some shit.

Couldn't be that bad only 6 months have passed

I started reading the manga recently and it is surprising how gory it can be at times. Did the anime tone it down?

Because it's only been less than a year in the Conan universe but technology has gone from 1993 to 2021, does that mean technological advancements go super fast in Detective Conan?

take your meds

In the anime all the blood is black

Kogoro, I said stop posting.

Attached: EP1_Case_2.jpg (1440x1080, 566.99K)

The mysterious case of lightbulb head

He left her for the bitch on the left and his ex straight up beheads him. Absolutely ruthless. Detective conan has no chill. I feel that the gore has got toned down in the last decade though, no? Also when will this manga conclude?

No one put a gun up Henry's ass to make and drink the potion that created Hyde

For me is CARLOS GUZMÁN

Imagine you are an officer in Megure's squad and you constantly have this teenager in a faggy blue suit acting like a smartass and making you irrelevant. How would you confront Shinichi?