Why didn't he just led his gang to demon slayer's headquarter and kill everyone...

Why didn't he just led his gang to demon slayer's headquarter and kill everyone? They stand no chance against demons lol.

Attached: 79254B45-5A98-436D-9F8D-D506945EF300.jpg (2048x1448, 650.75K)

he was busy looking for Annie

isn't that exactly what happens in the Infinity Fortress arc?

Attached: 1586093040624.jpg (498x521, 67.51K)

yes but this retard had more important demons (12) in the begining of the story. Given how the hashiras struggled during the last arc against only 5 upper moon + muzan, they would've been wiped if Muzan attacked earlier

He didn't even need all of them, He + the first three could had beaten all of them if they were attacking them together.

Was she ok?

>they would've been wiped if Muzan attacked earlier
I hate to defend one of the worst main antagonists in the genre, but that's a matter of like, circumstance.
He only discovered the headquarters in that final act, so it's not like he just refused to attack. Not to mention it's stated that the slayers actively relocate to maintain secrecy so I can't imagine his thumb was up his butt this whole time (although it wouldn't be ooc)

Attached: NAMU AMIDA BUTSU.png (909x999, 1.36M)

Yeah fair enough, forgot about all that

That's exactly what he does once they leak the location, speedreader-kun. He just didn't know where to attack prior to that. He also immediately attacks swordsmith village when it's whereabouts are discovered.

He didnt find out by himself. Kagaya gave himself away to lure him out.

>one of the worst main antagonists in the genre
Not even close. For how an generic asshole he might be, he ended up being why more intimidating, consistent and coherent than most of the beloved Shonen villains (like Madara and Aizen, who are just memes sheel of what they used to be now).
He is in a weird tier list limbo along side Father from FMA, where both are weak on their own character wise but they got carried by the themes of their series and by those flew meaningful interaction both had with other characters(father with Truth for example.)
Also he is one of the best definition of "HOW TO WRITE A BASTARD", with his famous "revenge le bad" speech that still has to be surpassed.

Attached: 1629409498625.png (1440x900, 220.64K)

>I hate to defend one of the worst main antagonists in the genre
That speech alone boosts him to mid tier.

Madara and Aizen are at least funny memes. This guy is "uhh he's consistent" but to most posters he's not even intimidating, which could work, really the henchmen demons end up being better, which is why they don't place him in a good tier.

She was hit by a smooth criminal.

Name one shounen group of villains that would actually do that.

Aizen's arrancar.

>Aizen's Jobbers
Fixed

He tried that once.

Attached: 1637163395112.jpg (1918x1400, 1.29M)

He’s a coward

Why is Muzan such as pussy? I could walk up to him with a photo of Yoriichi plastered on top of my face and he'd piss his pants

He's bad, he's bad, he's really, really bad.