Baki fight

Beyond baki vs yujiro fight, wich one is your favorite Battle? I really liked Katsumi vs Pickle

Attached: ut1gzf6rbpz61.png (1456x1155, 2.13M)

Jack vs Baki probably, I honestly find it way better than the father-son fight.

Hanayama vs Musashi

Musashi vs Motobe.

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 286.4K)

Katsumi Vs Pickle, bar none!

Katsumi vs Pickle is probably my favourite overall but Doppo vs Yujiro is also fantastic

Pickle vs Katsumi is great, but I like Pickle vs Jack even more.

how the fuck did motobe get so absurdly buffed and will it happen to other characters?

Based. There are a lot of great fights through the series, there are more balanced fights or more interesting fights. Not a lot happens during this fight, but it is easily the most powerful moment of Baki.
Even Pickle is brought to tears and holds Katsumi with the utmost reverance. Every character is envious of Katsumi even though he lost. I can't wait for the next season.

Attached: 1635215842500.jpg (692x1100, 190.7K)

No way to know untill it happens.

Should happen to Kato or Suedo or someone else like that

>TUSHH

I don't think it can happen. Remember, as early as NGB Motobe presents the idea that he can't fight with his best strengths in the arena because he cannot use weapons there. The point was he never got buffed, he got to take off the nerfs.

All the characters who made big breakthroughs like Baki or Katsumi are already in the high or top tiers to begin with.

Toba vs Igari was the best fight

Attached: Baki_the_Grappler_Gaiden-58420be2ce80e.jpg (350x559, 113.62K)

Is Toba the only character with hairy legs in Baki?

Is Baki kind of gay?

Joe William

Attached: 15.jpg (835x1200, 171.64K)

Baki vs Yujiro was boring. They just flexed their power levels and didn't hurt each other. It was barely a fight.

Agree with this user

they have one more thing in common

Joe vs Yujiro rematch soon

Attached: 1644871729902.jpg (692x532, 172.7K)

Only sometimes

Baki vs Jack is peak art, peak storytelling and peak violence for me.

Retsu vs Baki