What do they eat?

What do they eat?

Attached: F2FDD72A-E8B2-4882-8C28-67E1D4CBDC4C.png (1200x700, 968.06K)

game

rice

Coal

snow
yellow snow

Why it's always poor as fuck families the ones who have the most children?

Rice crackers. Tanjiro's been so mind broken that they're his favorite food.

More work force.

I can't believe Muzan didn't rip the daughter and then the mother before killing them.

>no internet, no video games, no television, no library, no sport game

So their only "entertainment" is having sex

Potato mochi

more likely that one of them will survive childhood into adulthood, and help the family
having shit for medicine makes people overcompensate by throwing bodies at any disease and hope some of them come out alive

Damn... I wish I was poor...

Muzan's asexual

dude look at the mom.
I would too.

That's not what his ass said when Sun Man was plowing it raw.

How much land do they own? Do they have a landlord? Considering how large and empty their forest is I wonder how much of it they own. With coal mines and imports in Japan on the rise their main job would be out-competed so they'd be forced to sell their land and move if they wanted to survive.

- Birth control won't be invented for another 45 years.
- Children often died young, better chances at least a few would survive into adulthood
- More help around the homestead/farm/whatever the family does

>Birth control won't be invented for another 45 years.
Good birth control. People have been using pig guts and plants since the dawn of humanity.

They been living there for nearly 400 years. My guess is that literally no one care about the place they live so they just live there unmolested for all those year. As for coal, beside heating, charcoal (which is what they make) actually have other usage such as water purify.

Socialization.

ass