Ayakashi Triangle 80 (text spoilers)

AT 80

Matsuri and Suzu send off Lippy and have a talk with Ibuki-sensei about ayakashi.
She discloses that muscle-sensei is also a human ayakashi and Suzu and Matsuri are surprised.
She recognized this from the way muscle-sensei ripped his clothes when excited.
Muscle-sensei hears about the state of affairs from Garaku and calls Mei.
"I'll cooperate", says muscle-sensei and brings Yayo to student counseling room.

Shirogane who saw the scene tells Suzu and she is steeply disturbed.
She has a wild idea that Mei entwines her tongue with Yayo and they lez out for kissing practice.
They hurry towards the student counseling room but all of them are stopped by muscle-sensei.
Yayo's body is in danger so Matsuri throws out a punch, but it doesn't go through.
Matsuri is blown away from the muscles of the body and he falls inside Suzu's skirt.

Matsuri's face is burried in Suzu's panties and it looks like its one of those days so she says "Don't look" in embarrassment and closes her skirt.
Matsuri starts to suffocate from the pressure of Suzu's tightly shut crotch.
They succeed at distracting muscle-sensei's attention by throwing Shirogane at him.
They enter the guidance room and see Yayo friendly teaching Mei how to study.
Muscle-sensei was worried by Mei who has no knowledge of present day with 0 points in all subjects.

Attached: kinniku-sensei.png (663x410, 302.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yabuki_info/status/1493904994701295616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JP text

ビル子を見送った祭里&すずはいぶき先生と異妖の話
筋肉先生が人妖だと明かされて祭里&すずが驚く
興奮したら服が弾ける事でいぶき先生は気付いた模様
その筋肉先生は画楽から事情を聞いてメイを呼び出す
協力すると言う筋肉先生はヤヨを生徒指導室に連れ込む

現場を見たシロガネから聞いたすずは激しく動揺
キス練習でメイがヤヨに舌絡めるレズ絵を妄想してしまう
急いで生徒指導室に向かう一同は筋肉先生に阻まれる
ヤヨの身が危ないとばかり祭里は拳をぶつけるが通じず
体の筋肉で吹っ飛ぶ祭里はすずのスカートの中に収まる

祭里はすずのパンツのスジに顔をうずめた格好に
見ちゃ駄目な日らしいすずは恥ずかしがってスカート閉じ
すずの股圧と密閉状態から祭里は窒息しかけてしまう
シロガネを投げ付けて筋肉先生の注意をそらす事に成功
指導室に入るとヤヨがメイに勉強を教えてて仲良さそう
現代知識の無いメイ全科目0点で筋肉先生心配してたオチ

note: ビル子 = Lippy

Yabuki tweeted about last weeks chapter twitter.com/yabuki_info/status/1493904994701295616

>This week's AT is a fierce [redacted] battle! ︎
>As a result of getting carried away with the depiction, Shirogane-sama's curse has been activated.
>While I'm thinking that this has it's taste, I expect the volume release to be purified.

Attached: FLtqq_iagAIy8R8.jpg (680x510, 62.88K)

>muscle-sensei chapter
based

So the part with Suzu's crotch on Matsuri's face will be blocked by Shirogane's curse right?

If anything is cursed this week it should be Yayo and Mei kissing in Suzu's imagination

>She discloses that muscle-sensei is also a human ayakashi
That's disappointing. It was funny just having him as this ripped teacher who's always in the background. Next we'll find out that fat girl is an ayakashi too.

So let me get this right, so kissing is too graphic but panty shots, camel toe, crotch on mouth, etc are fine?

I guess anything goes as long as it's between Suzu and Matsuri

Attached: matsuri-getting-pussy-smacked.jpg (827x519, 172.67K)

Attached: 895сtpss.png (881x1322, 1.3M)

I wonder if male Matsuri will keep wearing panties

I want to licky licky

NO

Attached: 685.png (718x1135, 238.64K)

god let me Licky Licky please
this ain't fair Yabuki, why is the genderbent making my dick so hard

What chapter is this pic from again

ch. 44

Kek, Matsuri smelled Suzu bloody vag

I mean it makes sense, Yayo is gets good graded, in fact she should do the same to Suzu and Lu but it would probably turn into alien shinenigans talk

I'm not quite sure if she is embarrassed by the choice of her underwear or if she is actually menstruating

It's sort of obvious that Male!Matsuri will make a mistake and use panty one day.