One Punch Man

I just want murata to stop his fanfiction

Attached: 3fff24f5rf24cee.png (380x554, 418K)

At least we got Tatsumaki ryona and feet

>At least we got Tatsumaki ryona and feet
Was it worth it?

Attached: f0df4c114d00fe79df57b0f4c5830afc.jpg (750x1019, 457.33K)

>redditors when Murata takes a hot steaming dump in front of them be like

Attached: KingSoy.jpg (759x693, 126.83K)

Yes

Attached: 345678.jpg (800x1138, 225.7K)

tell him, not us, moron

Not happening. You took the devil's bargain, now pay the price

Attached: 5q6hb0nbnsh61.jpg (1187x2000, 745.06K)

I just want to plant my face in those cheeks and never let go bros...

Attached: c8b5a5d6c39a012f2b653778ba35f423.jpg (653x1000, 250.23K)

Its no longer Canon. Why do you care?

>10 posts in 4 hours
No discussions, no fan theories, no fanart. Totally not a dead fucking series.

Attached: tatsubloody.png (647x550, 707.9K)

All the Murata fanboy LARPers are asleep. They're the ones keeping the threads alive because everyone else is pissed.

If you hate these recent chapters you're a dumbass. Garou has always wanted to be a hero so it isn't farfetched for him to forget the monster act for a minute and automatically side with the heroes when an actual threat arises. This is literally the real Garou right now, not some edgy guy playing monster as a cope for being unpopular. Garou's continued inability to fully commit to being a monster exposes the paper-thin logic he's using to justify wanting to be one. Deep down he's reluctant and his fundamentally human and heroic nature is shining through this shitty costume he has on (the face crack).

Attached: v16 p98.png (1500x2250, 1.21M)

Garou fears the TACCHAD.

Attached: 011.jpg (1067x1600, 296.22K)

Christ what a fucking SNOOZER

Nobody is disputing that Garou cares about Tareo or that he has an inner heroic character, they're attacking the entirely botched tone and pacing of what should be the climax of an arc that has been dragged needlessly out for YEARS and is still is so that we can get Tsundere fujo Garou teamups against random centipedes, even though he was at the height of his monster delusion a short while ago after fighting Darkshine. The The latest chapter's presentation of his heroic side is entirely different from even the image you posted, where Garou simultaneously protects Tareo while NOT siding with the heroes, in fact attacking them.

It's sloppy writing, but worse than the story decision itself is the overdone execution, an example of how the manga has lost all subtlety. I would go find the "Garou cares about Tareo's safety: webcomic vs. manga" image, but I don't think anything will convince manga redditors anyway, so who fucking cares. Enjoy your dumpster fire flanderized shonen.

What killed the hype?

I hate this part because it reminds me how shit CRAPPA adapted it and took the reaper face thing LITERALLY

> me brain slow, me needs every subtle detail pointed out plainly

Attached: 1644383774057.jpg (1382x3192, 1.13M)

Remember when Tatsu was supposed to be that unstoppable force and One kept her actual limits ambitious thanks to some dirty sneak attack? Good times ...
Now she's a pathetic loser who's already reached her limits and is constantly relying on freaking Genos.

Attached: 9l7oKpE.jpg (600x848, 114.03K)

Calling everyone a dumbass when you're defending one of the worst writing ever.
>Wanted to be a hero
You would probably know shit about this unless it's the webcomic.
>Forget the monster act
So forget the act that he just did minutes ago against Flashy Flashy so he can team up with a guy who's far weaker than him instead of trying to do things himself?
>Real Garou now.
You're definitely a dumbass. Garou was always willing to protect the innocence,especially Tareo, but teaming up with heroes was never something Garou does.
>The rest .
Again everyone knows and that's the issue people have.