Dragon Ball Super

Why did they choose Toyoshito? 'tis quite the perplexing paradox, really.
For someone who shadows everything Toriyama does, he just CANNOT draw like him, AT ALL.
I remember hearing the senile fuck saying "nobody captures my style like this tracing kid", but can this brittle old man even be trusted with DB anymore? He didn't remember what SS3 was after all.
And then you have the money laundering Shitueisha, who couldn't care more about the series' quality as long as they have an underpaid slave working for them, and tracing saves time and money.

Attached: amateur piece of SHIT vs actual artist.png (1080x1080, 644.43K)

Didn't read, no one cares and OP is a faggot

Cell is back.

>An amateur hired to be the successor of the greatest mangaka
That should give it all away. Toriyama may act all shy but he has a big ego. Japan doesn't have any professional artist crisis. Taro was chosen just so the newer work doesn't surpass the original manga.
Also remember DBS is a side story. However Toriyama made the next generation females (Pan, Bra, Marron) so he can end the story and not enable proper continuations with male protags.

Cell is black.

Not for long

Attached: 34.jpg (1432x1079, 104.75K)

How popular is the original manga in japan?

Cell hit the sack

>How popular is [Dragonball] in [anywhere]?
Do you really need an answer?

Damn, is that what happened. Been wondering why everything looks like shit and why i felt no allure from Super.
I will use this in every argument as to why Super is utter fucking garbage from here on out. Thank you.

>Didn't read, no on-Wait, Goku sama what are yo-mmphh
Waku waku.

Attached: PSYCHOPATHku vs a Jirenbro IRL.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>Why did they choose Toyoshito?
They did not, Toyotaro just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
The Dragon Ball Super manga started as a side material to promote the anime, no different from Super Dragon Ball Heroes which promotes the arcade games.
The huge unexpected popularity of Dragon Ball Super forced them to keep the manga ongoing while the anime is off-air, and Toriyama's laziness, for the lack of a better term, forced Toyotaro to be more involved with the story and designs.

>tourist rat babble
Denoued and unperused.

Back*
Sorry.

Toyo's work

Attached: QUALITY.png (1057x1518, 764.99K)

... Is trash.
As you can see in my lack of period, I meant to keep typing.

>that's literally Moro's power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAVEDOO!!

Is Tien human? He has three eyes and can unleash four arms.

HERE'S YOUR ANSWER

Attached: peak performance.png (485x625, 138.5K)

Incellbros...

Attached: NONONO.jpg (1188x512, 308.93K)

holy shit

Attached: 1645115098797.jpg (709x540, 71.45K)

Bring me Jenny.

Attached: D2127606-A783-4754-B5E6-AC45F8FA3594.jpg (250x184, 11.63K)