Shirobako

Holy fuck the first half made me want to cry.
FUCK LAW TROLLS AND
FUCK IP

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten&VCB-Studio] Gekijouban SHIROBAKO [Ma10p_1080p][x265_flac]_0001_00:30:46_[2022_02_18_03].jpg (1920x1080, 268.7K)

maybe not fuck copyright, but fuck braindead copyright laws
I liked the first half - after the big musical, the pacing got a little fucked, but I might be misremembering because I only saw the second half once, in a theater

Both are sort of the same cancer, but too much of that snowballs into off-topic garbage.
In another note, I'm surprised they even went this route with how well everything was going before the 2.5 year timeskip after high school.
>after the big musical, the pacing got a little fucked
They sort of shot themselves re-inrotroducing the cast they already built in the TV series. Some characters were outright shafted.

Concur with the route, but maybe it's more realistic that way. And for the pacing, absolutely. For one thing I barely understood the new guy on staff who was somehow a huge fan of the original musani staff. They really went a little fast.

The timeframe is cursed for dekinais, theaterless, subs doubt, etc. nevermind the coof fucking the moon release
A """"good"""" release has been available for quite a while now too

the movie got one OK thread and that's all I needed

This is the movie? I never watched. I even bought an art book back when the series aired. I guess I have something to do tomorrow night now.

the movie hits this even harder
maybe not fuck copyright, but fuck braindead copyright laws

This is Miyanishi's first work as a Chief Director, although he's worked as an Episode Director and storyboard artist for anime like SK8 the Infinity, Josee, the Tiger and the Fish, Sangatsu, Love Live, and Strike the Blood.

Itamura is practically a staple of most SHAFT anime, having been a Director, Episode Director, Key Animator and storyboard artist for all of the Monogatari TV anime, Madoka, Denpa Onnanoko, Arakawa Under the Bridge, SoreMachi, and Zetsubou Sensei, along with others like Pancreas, Carole & Tuesday, Negima, Vanitas, Pokemon movies and a Hidamari Sketch special, among others.

Yokote has the longest resume, having been a script writer for Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Saiki K., ReLife, Cowboy Bebop, Joshiraku, Prison School, Ruroni Kenshin, Shirobako, Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, Tamako Market, xxxHOLIC, Ranma 1/2, .hack, Genshiken, Ichigo Mashimaro, and Hare-Guu, among many others.

>Both are sort of the same cancer, but too much of that snowballs into off-topic garbage.
I won't say anymore. You can see how IP is irredeemable cancer in the movie alone.

>Shirobako was 7 years ago

...I already posted that, what fuckery is this
It was that stacked, and they still shit the bed? Maybe I need to give it another rewatch...

user?

Attached: Screenshot_20220218_034850.png (2560x1440, 215.19K)

You now remember Shirobako.

Attached: 1643849435029.jpg (528x528, 47.64K)

Apologies beforehand for not included gayt sex in the tabs.

>chief animation direction
at least it's not "animation director"
"supervising animator" is the only correct translation and I WILL die on this hill

I saw a Shirobako tank in a bookstore and bought it, but it was just the manga adaptation, not the prequel. Well, another addition to the collection nonetheless.

That contradicts what Shirobako was about. Shirobako was about how doing what you love isn't all fun and games but how it's worth it because everyone is doing their absolute best to pursue their dream.

Attached: 1628804600322.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

It can be about both, user. (and stop replying to everyone, you've done it twice so far)

>but how it's worth it because everyone is doing their absolute best to pursue their dream.
But the movie ends with that sentiment. They made it all work, even after going back and redoing the climax of the movie last minute because they weren't totally satisfied, and everybody is making progress on their dreams even if many left Musani behind.

OP never said otherwise. Gekijouban is still great, sadly not as amazing as the TV series.
>tfw the only animu movies in this shitty island are shounenshit

Anime contradicts each other all the time. People do so as well. It makes sense to me.

>maybe not fuck copyright, but fuck braindead copyright laws
Come on and Slam
And Welcome to Japan

Attached: 1641343481293.jpg (1280x720, 105.93K)

-Mii-chan forgotten again
-not enough Tarou bullying
-not enough Yano
-useless Yamada screentime
-characters outright shafted

+Sugie beard
+plenty of Diesel
+musical DRUGS
+building infiltration fever dream
+hope restored
+RARE Ogasawara
+Segawa arcade
+Aoi & Kaede drunk adventures
+other forgetting right now

Not bad desu, a little turbo pacing but not bad at all.

>not watching originals with Any Forums
It's just the worst. TV series was unfiltered fun, but I didn't follow with the movie due to possible bad subs.
I HATE IT

Attached: Kuyashii.jpg (525x295, 70.25K)

>useless Yamada screentime
you take that back right now
Otherwise generally agreed.

Smugscreens pissed me off with Kinoshita in full despair desu