Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta

The shitshow continues yet again.

More forced drama. More forced non-relationship shit and now possible suicide attempts. This is gonna end with a double suicide isn't it?

Attached: file.png (960x1378, 1.42M)

At least it's better than "Domestic na Kanojo".

Not by much so far, I guess we'll have to see the ending. The entire middle of this manga, including what's happening right now, has been complete garbage. I don't hold much hope that the ending will fix it despite the beginning being good.

what's the likely chance of these two be happy together?
0?

This manga should just end already

What is the author even thinking?

It's been pretty fucking miserable for the past dozen or 2 chapters, but the author might surprise us. I'd say 15%

DomeKano was great melodrama, except for the ending.

There's so little options for incest romance in manga that I feel compelled to read this one to the end, even if the last few chapters have been utter garbage

Attached: 1617936636664.jpg (500x356, 65.44K)

At least the fake dating got called out right away.

>This is gonna end with a double suicide isn't it?
Maybe? It would be something at least. I want to say it's a cliche but I don't think anyone actually writes stories hat do end like that anymore.

>not already expecting drama in an incest story

I was enjoying this quite a bit until they were forced to break up, and now it's just a pain to read. To be fair, this dancing around each other had to happen but it's going on too long. Realistically they can't have kids so this kind of makes sense, but they should just accept that and get together already.
Nah no way, Hitomi wouldn't do that to her mother. At least not while she's still alive.

>tfw the breakup only happened because Hitomi misinterpreted her mother's words
Twisting the knife

Attached: 1630686249709.png (960x1378, 464.21K)

Her mom has been dead since the timeskip.

I actually forgot

I think she did that on purpose. She was insistent it has to be a kid specifically and being resentful over being a single mother, but then she backs off and goes "oh, I just meant someone who would love you in general" after she threw a wrench in their relationship.

Though Hitomi is still a retard. How did she expect to have a child before mom dies considering she was said to heave a year at most and could basically drop dead any day. Though she was actually called on that in-universe.

This is not really surprising. After they made such a big deal of it it happened offscreen and there was like one panel only indirectly mentioning it. It doesn't appear Shin was even invited to the funeral.

>misinterpreted

Nah her mom just said it like a fucking retard. She literally said she wants her to have a kid. This is just the author trying to make her less hateable and give the girl a way back to her brother.

Unplanned pregnancy, then triple suicide

This fucking show is all over the place every fucking week. One chapter it's just comedy and misunderstanding and everything seems lighthearted but gets serious and overdramatic by the next chapter. It's just feels like it's trying to be something it's not. What the fuck is she thinking?

Attached: -pn.png (314x278, 128.65K)

It's an incest story. Expecting it to be smooth sailing all the way through is unrealistic. Even SisBrocon, with all of its cutesy sibling love, had some rough moments because of the nature of their relationship

It's been almost entirely drama for like 8 straight chapters now though?

Does it at least have boobies and sex like DomeKano though?

So I dropped this at the start of the NTR bait (when she first said about having a kid), did we get any NTR at all during the timeskip or was it all just forced bait the whole time?

they passionately fuck in chapter 7 i thibk it was
then they find out they're brother and sister, and things are a bit awkward... until they say whatever and fuck again and again
No NTR

Yes, but the current scanlations are censored. The tankoubon releases are uncensored, however

It was bait. The only action she got was arm wrestling with a fellow actor. He tries to put the moves on her, but she just can't get over her brother and shoves him away

Attached: 1635697378358.png (960x1378, 434.83K)