I'm serious. For example, if I told you

I'm serious. For example, if I told you...

Attached: code-geass-s01e22-lelouch-euphemia.jpg (1280x720, 201.24K)

traps arent gay

>has superpower
>can't just geass people for his plan
I've never understood why people shit on isekai MCs when your average anime MC is just as retarded as them.

>No. Nooo... I don't want to

Attached: 1645156107441.jpg (1200x800, 468.17K)

?
He did just Geass people for his plan. What in the world are you getting at?

CLAMP sucks

?

Attached: __c_c_and_lelouch_lamperouge_code_geass_drawn_by_tabata_hisayuki__e71698cada8683342ac60668a47310ab.jpg (1567x1750, 1.21M)

cuck Suzaku

>you're right, ihave to fuck all the traps

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwEt-ABL70TvOm7_SL2rrrg4.jpg (1920x1080, 408.98K)

He went about things in the most idiotic way possible. He wanted to kill his dad and destroy Britannia but instead he plays freedom fighter in Japan. He could have gayassed himself on a plane to Britannia and easily gotten access to his dad and caused the collapse of Britannia from within.

Even back when the anime was airing I thought Lelouch was gay and Suzaku was his secret lover, but then we see shit like this and also that scene with him and Kallan, like she was right on top of him and they even kiss at one point. I figured Lelouch was just asexual or was more concerned with his motivation/plots than he was with having sex and dating.

I sometimes feel like rewatching Code Geass, but then I realize it's a super long soap opera essentially, and I don't know if I want to slog through that again. It's just a lot of drama/insane people and murder, and the mech fights are kind of lame.

Ironically if he had done that he would've been killed immediately given how many of Britannia's elites had their own geass.

>implying he wouldn't fuck his milf teachers for grades

Attached: 1645157812131.jpg (2472x3440, 2.43M)

That's not really a bad strategy. You usually launch a rebellion in a semi-remote but fairly prosperous place, but indeed the way he goes about it is retarded. He isn't really being pressured or something. He should've developed the territory first, at least from the shadow, before launching a rebellion.

>Not even the biggest whore in the series

No, that honor goes to this bitch. I'd say a lot of women in Code Geass are whores though.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 349.78K)

Shirley Fenette could have been a mother to me.

>I'd say a lot of women are whores though.

Attached: I_love_dick_THIS_much.jpg (1600x871, 395.98K)

Wrong CC is canonically the biggest whore

Attached: ccstandsforcockcarousel.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

I'm talking about girls in Code Geass, user. HOTD is a whole different ballpark since it's basically ecchi silly garbage and all the girls are written to be whores with very lewd/erotic bodies.

Yeah, but she just wanted LOVE and all the men used her, still a dumb bitch though.

She is only 27 you sick fuck

Attached: 1625909507981.jpg (300x300, 21.95K)

Killing Clovis was one of the few legitimately evil acts Lelouch committed. He was a pampered douche, but not only did he have literally nothing to do with Lelouch's misfortunes, but he actually cared for Lelouch and was legitimately glad to see him again. There was no reason for him to be offed.