Neon Genesis Evangelion

Why does Misato have a reputation for being promiscuous when the only person she slept with (that we know of at least) is Kaji?

Attached: Nge20761.png (960x738, 861.3K)

because she's not married you fucking whore

Yeah it's weird isn't it? If she ever had another boyfriend, they were only together for maybe a week.

OP doesn't understand warning signs.
He's just lucky he's too autistic to ever be in a scenario where he'd get the clap.

Well, she does kinda lead on Hyuga to get information.

And she does go off to fuck Kaji the second Shinji's un-Tanged in that one later episode.

because she's a woman and not married to her work like ritsuko

It's repeatedly implied throughout the series, and made pretty clear during her instrumentality bit

That...?

she slept with almost all the men in nerv as well shinji and kaji at the same time who know about others.

ritsuko was seeing gendo

Because lonely nerds who see women fucking with men that's not them = whore.

Misato being promiscuous is something that only exists in the minds of sexless anime nerds.

Reality is that she was just very flirty, and horny. I think it at some point she or kaji spoke about skipping school just to fuck all day. Which is perfectly normal.

And the fact she would have smashed shinji if given the oppurtunity.

Attached: 1642799657953.jpg (720x720, 34.09K)

Ritsuko and her mom are the actual sluts.

Misato is very normal just with a bit of /ss/

She did it to herself by talking about fanservice every single episode

It's in Misato's mind, too. She might have had 1.5 dicks in her whole life but she thinks she's a whore.

Attached: 1618682106089.jpg (1440x1080, 104.36K)

I wanna see Sailor moon getting dirty

for nips, any woman that do it before marrriage are sluts and useless

imagine being forced to live with her as you grow up without a mother and father. must suck

Attached: misato_001.jpg (1100x1076, 123.54K)

Because the only way she can emotionally connect with anyone is via sex and is otherwise an irresponsible alcoholic who only ever made Shinji's situation worse than it had to be.

That she was promiscuous and used sex as an emotional crutch

I wanna live with Misato and connect with her.

Absolutely false.
Nips are weird like that with idols and some celebrities, but the fact that some women enjoy sleeping around is just kinda accepted and they rarely get much shit for it. And yes, this applies to the married ones too. I can assure you that "slut-shaming" is FAR more prevalent in the US.
>t. lives in Japan

>Ritsuko, Asuka, Maya circling her and chanting slut
>Kaji looking sad
>Makoto: Yeah? That was your whole appeal, right?

Attached: 1633129378378.jpg (1440x1080, 213.87K)