Why does he make the majority of Any Forums seethe so much...

Why does he make the majority of Any Forums seethe so much? Are most people just spergs with no concept of empathy to not understand his actions?

Attached: Gyutaro3.png (1486x2101, 1.87M)

>empathy
Even if i understand why someone is doing something doesn't mean that i agree with them, sissy

What did he do? Love his sister too much? Is such an action possible?

He stole Goku's "I'm beaten up but I can keep going" pose.

Attached: [CBM]_Dragon_Ball_Super_-_Broly_(Dual_Audio)_[BDRip_1080p_x265_10bit]_[B7B49335].mkv_snapshot_01.11.17_[2022.02.17_20.37.21].jpg (1920x1080, 249.03K)

You’re confusing empathy and sympathy there sweetheart.

What's the difference between empathy and sympathy?

No one said you had to nigger

They hate him because they are like him, please understand

its right there in the name. Sym-pathos rather than Em-pathos

literally who?

Empathy is being able to see someone's emotions (e.g. if they are happy, sad or in angry) while Sympathy is having the same emotions or experiences as another (e.g. you and another person both lost your family in tragic accident, you were both abused as a child and so on).

Latest demon of the week. Or in this case demon of five weeks counting his backstory.

He's literally me

empathy is when you can feel what they feel and understand why. sympathy is just feeling sorry for them

This is so true he was completely justified in everything. He is so handsome. He is so good. If I was a demon slayer I’d let him eat me. If I was a demon I’d want to be his demon wife. If we were both humans I’d have lots of sex with him. I want to have sex with him. I love him I love him I’d rip out my own teeth just for the chance to sniff him. I’d pull my nails out one by one for 5 seconds of his attention.

Attached: lol.jpg (828x1066, 318.8K)

Wrong, check:

That's wrong

No, search it up if you don't believe me retard

This reply breaks the f/a/ggot's moral universalist mind.

Who should I trust?

no one, do your own research and form your own opinions

You could just google it. But is right.

Sympathy os the feeling of sorrow or pity for a person and empathy is ability to share and understan the feelings of others.

A person can be empathetic without feeling sympathy but you need empathy to be sympathetic