CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD

YE NOT GUILTY

Attached: 287.png (720x528, 366.51K)

Clearly the Big O hasn't seen my browser history...

You are a lech, user.

so...what was the ending all about? why is it similar to the first episode of...pani poni dash

Nothing happened 40 years ago, it's all just a repetitive cycle started by big venus. Roger finally puts an end to the cycle. Turns out it's all just a story for a show set on a virtual stage with big venus being a catalyst for starting over the story from scratch.

Attached: tomato.jpg (1000x1000, 102.1K)

Everything is a tv show but the actors aren't aware of it.

Where'd you get this picture of me?

Attached: Big O.jpg (320x256, 14.41K)

Angel abducted hundreds of people, and put them in the closed VR network VENUS to force them into living out the story she's obsessed with writing but can't think of a satisfying ending to

Well that's a new one.

I can't believe sword art online ripped off big o.

SAO doesn't have a single original idea in it's head.

>does nothing wrong

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F1ymvhd.mp3].png (500x375, 343.33K)

>THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH YOU

A lot of anime always rips off it's predecessors, that's just how it's always been. Problem is nowadays they rip off too much.

Nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth

Attached: 1619968381078.webm (533x400, 2.96M)

>does a complete nosedive through the top of the dome hurtling towards the street level
>somehow manages to do a thrust vector maneuver before hitting the ground right into a steady vertical climb
Big duo is ridiculously maneuverable for something that's roughly the size of a jumbo jet.

the dub is kino

It was supposed to have gotten a third season.

Holy mountain printing has a Big O shirt

I'm beginning to think that may have not been the case, I know one of the directors said the series was supposed to be an anthology but that went out the window when the second season was produced. I think what happened was they only funded one additional season and not multiple so the writers figured it would be better to conclude it than to leave it on a cliffhanger like the first.