Has a series ever made you think the bad writing was intentional?

Has something ever been so bad that you just refuse to believe that the author is actually that dumb and must be doing it on purpose?

Attached: to save the world.jpg (736x1108, 187.06K)

SNK is the most prime example of it definitely.

Attached: ec08cdd684118fb2dbc09e4d902cf9b8.png (267x346, 103.66K)

Kengan Omega

I hate gabi so much but lsayama is infinitely worse.

no, because i dropped this shit when MC turned out to be alive and conveniently got the most useful power to deal with the titans

A lot of series in the last decade ended up that way. SnK and One Punch Man being the first to come to mind.

Gabi's cute

Me being retarded kept thinking it will get better.

Nah. its the peak fiction masterpiece of all time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207_100802.jpg (720x1080, 218.31K)

>Miura died before he could do the same to Berserk
thank God

Attached: ac4.png (1045x959, 1.61M)

What is wrong with SnKfags? Why don't they just get over it and move on with their lives?

Attached: 1319602096113.jpg (144x205, 19.75K)

because they are like battered housewives, please understand. baby's first long running shonen that shat the bed so they are still coping

still holding out hope for an AOE

When something beautiful is ruined it leaves behind a feeling of anger and frustration, thinking what could have been. Maybe you can't feel it and i feel sorry for you in that case, or maybe you just never had a high opinion of the manga in the first place.

>first

You retard, it's my last. All shounen are bad.

this is what the typical snktard would write, get over it already

yeah, its your fault for thinking its something "beautiful".
WOW ITS THE PEAK FICTION BEST GREATEST MASTERPIECE OF ALL TIME
its your fault for expecting something good from a mediocre run of the mill anime.

Attached: Screenshot_20220208_121257.jpg (720x685, 155.65K)

>even comparing opm
found the retarded power level pajeet
stop telemarketing pajeet

It's not even just that. They created a lot of stuff in their head that just didn't pan out in reality, that especially goes for Eren which is why they got hurt so badly

Please understand, Isayama is a bad writer

Keep shitposting you retard. Keep imagining things i never wrote. Posts like this are the reason there's no point taking seriously any of you baboon shitposters in this shithole.

Wow this is horribly written. it reminds me of those essays you would see in high school where the person wrote the whole thing and then changed a bunch of words using a thesaurus. Tons of big words with awful sentence structure and composition.

Attached: CleanLinearKagu-max-1mb (1).gif (320x240, 1.09M)

Attack on Titan always had bad writing. We just never noticed before because of all the mystery boxes like the basement.

Hmmm.
>Decides to read it and see
>Near-instantaneous aneurysm

If you didn't see the alliance coming from the moment Eren announced he was gonna destroy the world, and even before that, you are honestly too dumb to be reading these stories for children and teenagers.

-Translation by Google