Spring 2022

If you aren't hyped for this season, then you might as well stop watching anime.

Attached: spring-2022.jpg (1915x4811, 3.28M)

>TIGER & BUNNY 2
Literally the only thing I'm going to watch.

This is the season where there'll be at least one show for every flavor of anime fan

>that giant list of nothing

Attached: 1634465563354.jpg (640x480, 23.28K)

looks like I'm going to be watching mostly sequels

feels like a downgrade from this season

>Summer Time Render
>Tomodachi Game
>Spy X Family
>Gunjou No Fanfare

I'll be checking those

Didn't realize Kaguya and Kono Healer Mendokusai were in this season. Hopefully the Spy x Family anime will improve the manga, because it was kinda boring.

completely carried by sequels
industry will be stuck doing the 1 cour then wait 1-3 years before committing to 2nd cour to build hype and test the waters shtick until at least 2023 or 2024
shit is way too safe

I'm down for the one about Eliot Rogers getting isekaied into a femdom themed dating sim game where he attempts to lead a revolution against the Stacys. It sounds too ridiculous to not give a chance.

>Eliot Rogers
That's a bit harsh... unless you know something I don't

i can't believe there's gonna be another black rock shooter, but this time it's adapting the story of the game (there's also a manga based on the game if you want a shorter sauce). art style in the PV didn't quite look like huke's but still fine

>but this time it's adapting the story of the game

It may have a similar setting, but I think it's going to be a completely different story

Otome Mob is next season?

75% of the chart is shit nobody cares about, why doesn't the industry stop doing these filler shows and allocate their resources to the sure hits and originals?

It's a good season for this board. All niche stuff no pedrobait.

Hype is corporate conditioning, stop being a retard

>All random shit no one cares about and sequels
>Only new good anime is SpyxFamily

Well, having a single good anime in a season is already above average these days, so I guess it could be worse

Originals
>CGshit from Polygon
>Card Game advertisement/sequel
>Sequel
>Idolshit
>Dude panties lmao
>You Just Know
>Idolshit

>no pedob8
isekai was practically made for pedob8, what the fuck are you talking about

Sorry I'm not hyped for Japan's capeshit and a bunch of undeserved sequels.

Yeah, what the fuck is OP on about. Isekai shit and noname shit and idolshit.

"wow"