Shingeki no kyojin

Did Eren accomplish his goal at the end or was it all for nothing?

Attached: QFRNBiO.jpg (265x190, 12.35K)

IDK

It was all for nothing. He achieved nothing. His people were still genocided in the end.
Isayama didn't like how much people liked Eren so he turned him into a raging incel.

Eren was always a bitch ass incel.

Attached: 2CFDE219-1230-48A3-97E4-DFE041823C72.jpg (527x455, 85.01K)

Well his ultimate goal was to protect Armin and mikasa and let his friends who are the most important thing to him live long and happy lives the island wasn't his priority at all it was all a lie so we have to accept that in the end he accomplished what his ultimate goal was sacrificing his home at the end wasn't something he cared about

It was all for nothing since his country was still razed to the ground in the end, all because he decided to let those retards kill him.

>Isayama didn't like how much people liked Eren
I'm not sure if this is the real reason but yeah, it's clear he pussied out at the end.

>his ultimate goal was to protect Armin and Mikasa
This was only established after Isayama decided to obliterate Eren as a whole and cuck him to death.

>Eren was always a bitch ass incel.
This opinion is not natural and you didn't develop it by yourself while reading the manga. You only came to this conclusion after shitposting about the ending for months.

his friends lived long lives and died in peacetimes
all titans were gone from the world
ymir was freed and got her revenge against the world
Mong Kong was celebrated as the hero who saved humanity from the devil
Mikasa kept thinking of him right up until she died
and the corrupt hegemony of the fritz lineage was destroyed along with everything he built
and he got to see that scenery before he died
all goals accomplished, given he had only a few years left to live anyway

No. This shit never end

Attached: file.png (802x1200, 1.59M)

Sorry user it was established from the beginning in chapter 10

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-18-03-59-11-46_0311c9f6806a66343c45622522faa000.jpg (1080x1618, 1.18M)

You wish you had even 1 millionth of the guts and dedication he had for his ideals through out most of the series, that is before the last arc of course. But i know it's pointless arguing with retarded low iq shitposters like you, since you can only reason with buzzwords and modern culture hollow insults like incel cuck etc...

Si

>EHwhale spends half a day posting out of character NTR shit and half a day about muh character assassination
I don't understand women.

The last one is false user he could have lived with everyone since he erased the titans and Ymir's curse it was his decision to die and leave everything to his friends

Don't mind me, I'm just sowing queen's lawn.

Attached: a-young-peasant-sows.jpg (600x400, 74.26K)

The power of infinite butthurt

Attached: Smugkasa3.png (497x541, 347.92K)

>lied to all his friends
>betrayed all his friends
>failed at every task
>failed at the genocide
>killed his mother
>killed and manipulated his father and brother
>got mindbroken by a cockaddicted loli
>died a virgin incel

LE IMPREGNATION FACE

Attached: hisu 130 5.png (140x146, 45.15K)

>Did Eren accomplish his goal at the end or was it all for nothing?
What goal? He didnt even knew why he was doing it

Hello

Attached: 1644356661048.png (800x876, 749.6K)

le farmed face

He did, it's just that his goals were really retarded clashed against each other and needed to pay for them with his death

>Guren no Yumiya >My War >The Rumbling >Jiyuu no Tsubasa >Red Swan >Shinzou wo Sasageyo >Shoukei to Shikabane no Michi

The power of FT made him mentally regress to a child while remembering himself as adult. He realized he had desire to flatten the world even before learning it's full of people who want to kill him. As a result he started questioning his own motives. Or something like that.

Why even focus so much on the freedomfaggotry part if the nakamafaggotry was going to end up being Eren's most important trait?

Eren killed his mother but didn't resist his friends and slept throughout the final battle. If this isn't the character assasination of the worst kind I don't know.

i must protect... my nakama...

my beloved brothers

Attached: 0006432.jpg (946x1648, 205.83K)

Le nowayfag’d face

armin-kun... i must protect you...

>his friends lived long lives and died in peacetimes
Fuck Sasha and Hange though
>all titans were gone from the world
After using them to wipe out 80% of normal humans
>ymir was freed and got her revenge against the world
Something he needed to kill himself for because the girl liked Fritz's cock a lot more
>Mong Kong was celebrated as the hero who saved humanity from the devil
Well, at least he got that
>Mikasa kept thinking of him right up until she died
While regularly reminding his grave that she was fucking some other dude

same vibes

Attached: 1631041659841.jpg (2132x1600, 2.95M)

Dying was part of his goals. Being a shifter was going to kill him anyway so its not a payment if he dies slightly sooner after doing everything to make it go the way he wants

I admire his dedication, the problem is that the ideals were a complete inconsistent mess just for the sake of giving us the rumbling and a sappy happy ending following that.

That's why he is a hardcore nakamafag that won't accept any of his friends dying due to getting limited lifespans from becoming shifters even if they choose to do it but I will however accept them dying even earlier in dangerous battles caused entirely by his retarded actions to protect them

Attached: 1618269581832.jpg (246x811, 77.72K)

>Being a shifter was going to kill him anyway
Tell that to Armin, Reiner, Pieck and Annie