MC turns himself into a villain so his friends can be heroes stopping him

>MC turns himself into a villain so his friends can be heroes stopping him

This is such a cool idea, why didn't it work?

Attached: a39539d6394c7df4bbe3e54b03f22bcf.jpg (1900x1068, 114.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aotnorequiem.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck gabi

Because the author is a faggot and retconned him just being an angry incel with no aryan waifu at the very end when everything prior clearly pointed at the opposite direction.

Attached: 26.jpg (1087x1439, 235.5K)

Gladly would if I could

He was a villain ever since he murdered Bertolt

Should I even bother finishing the manga? After I saw that image of eren sperging out I got pissed and dropped it. I was at the part where armin was talking to eren inside his head.

He just wanted to fuck his Japanese sister. Poor guy.

>this story sucks because my ship isn't real

>MC turns himself into a villain so his friends can be heroes stopping him
Been done already

Attached: 4356432626.jpg (1360x910, 184.96K)

Because SnK wasn't about this. It was about genocide and who could do it first. Eren was all for genociding first to protect his people until the mangaka felt the NTR tingle dosn his tiny penis and changed course to cuck town.

Because he turned into a villian for his own sake and was retconned to do it for his Friends.

Attached: 30 (5).jpg (1067x1600, 219.7K)

The rest is shizo Kino or a bad ripoff of a Marvel movie, finish it if you want

Because it's not built up at all and makes no sense for the world they're in. There is literally zero indication that he ever intended to do anything other than a full rumbling and his discount Lelouch directly contradicts his own thoughts and beliefs several times. Logically it also makes no sense because if any survivors didn't hate Paradis before, they sure as fuck do now and will be itching for revenge the first chance they get, meaning Eren solved nothing and kill millions just to buy time

Because it is pretty fucking retarded.

This shit's the GRRMARTIN ICE&FIRE OF ANIME

Finish chapter 136, the read the fanmade ending.
aotnorequiem.com/

he should've turned himself into a pickle

This was a lot better too.
For one by not overstaying its welcome with an 8+ year cocktease.

Fairy did it and it was probably the highlight of the series

Attached: 4dMzfU.gif (320x180, 1.05M)

Because the neo nazis in Any Forums and reddit rooted for him

This is the bitter truth.

I kneel my lordo

Attached: BEJITA KNEEL.png (335x506, 324.01K)

Facts. "Chadren" was a mistake. Ruined the fanbase completely.

Attached: attack-on-titan-baby-eren-1138256.jpg (1200x675, 91.31K)

I wish

A Disney ending where Eren never become evil, the world doesn't get destroyed, Liberio is freed, all of the main characters live happily ever after, and the bad guys get punished would be better than the muh subversive shit hackayama came up with. When you're a shit writer, stick to the cookie-cutter tropes. They're tropes for a reason; they just werk.

You say that like it's totally thinking outside of the box. It's been done before and objectively better than whatever inconsistent trash we got. It sure could've worked though...

>it was probably the highlight of the series
No because it meant no more Mystogan, for fuck sakes he barely was in his own arc it's ridiclous.