Ryougi Shiki

It's her day today, say something nice

Attached: __ryougi_shiki_kara_no_kyoukai_drawn_by_nigiri__19f084473a873deeed0075a0b922762a.jpg (1448x2048, 584.29K)

i want to have marital sexual intercourse with her and nakadashi very deep and intense with no protection inside her vagina the same day i broke her hymen after our marriage.

Mikiya is such a lucky guy

Attached: FLue6X4UYAEJTAT.jpg (1576x2331, 396.98K)

I just started watching her movies and I'm confused about everything, when does it start making sense? I just finished the 3rd one. Also bootleg Mitsuru is better so far

Depends on to what degree you're confused. Fourth movie gives some backstory on Shiki and Touko.

Hard to say exactly but I don't really get Shiki's split personality deal also don't understand why Kokutou is so nonchalant about murder. Also, though I expect this might get explained later, how it somehow connects to Fate Stay/Night bc I remember the redhead chick making a cameo at the end of HF3.

I love her

Attached: 1619597468024.png (540x720, 394.65K)

I would remove the garments covering her genitals and I and expect that my penis will be aroused and swelling with blood at that stage (like is now but a little more so). I would locate the labia and paying no attention to her pubic hair push my penis through there into her vaginal orifice which would hopefully be moist at the time. Then I would thrust rhythmically mostly using my hips to ensure that my penis is penetrating through her vagina, with the final goal of reaching orgasm which I will note by a feeling of having emitted something and make notice a white viscuous fluid in her vaginal area at the time - if you comprehend my intimation.

Attached: Literally me.gif (375x498, 679.01K)

Welcome to Nasuverse, where everything is inter-connected.
>Shiki's split personality deal
That's just how her family operate. It's even in the name. Ryougi Shiki means "A ceremony/ritual of two". It's just that they messed up/ succeeded too well and ended up with three.

One of the 4 true TM main heroines (in her case she's the protag)

Countless clones of her, but she's the original and best Shiki.

Attached: _cb02e0ce38dc74441a4a820cc78d28dab.jpg (728x1069, 195.57K)

What I don't get a lot of the time is what the emotional undercurrent is supposed to be. There's a shitton of magic autism but then you don't tend to get a lot out of the characters themselves in terms of what they want in life.

I want her to stab me

Hoping she appears in the case files sequel.

Attached: 1615157600149.jpg (1200x1600, 370.57K)

Did she lead whe ln they first slept together?

That's because Nasu isn't human. Look at the sort of characters and concepts it writes. Look at the logic and thought process of the people that populate the TM verse like the mages. None of them behave or think like a normal human would. TM magus main motivation is to reach the root and to do that they pass on their research to their descendants using magic crests. Magus basically treat themselves as nothing more than hard drives and parts of some kind of a supercomputer just processing data to try and solve a problem (reach the root).

Artoria's whole deal is being too perfect she's inhuman. Even the antagonists have warped logic and thought process, like Araya Souren, whose idea of attaining his goals is just to keep looping life and death in an apartment like some kind of data processing machine just doing the same thing over, over again to collect stats. Kotomine Kirei's whole deal is the inability to comprehend basic joys experienced by normal humans. Look at Nasu's need to keep writing about automatons trying to be human or humans acting like automatons. Shirou is a human lacking in normal human sense of self-preservation, his Trace On scene is even structured as if he was writing a code or executing a program. Einzberns are nothing more than a bunch of homunculus programmed to continue their task even after the original human magus were gone. Nasu also loves writing about villains that have some grand, good intentions. But said good intentions are botched due to the execution or interpretations being warped. This is very similar to the typical sci-fi dystopian stories about humans getting wrecked by the robots they built because the robots or AI just execute the orders without understanding the contexts or reasoning.

Nasu is an actual alien or an abandoned rogue AI. Or is a literal mushroom eggplant that gained sentience when Takeuchi jacked off to them in a pot.

Happy Birthday, best girl! Sad that Any Forums doesn't care about you.

Attached: Ryougi family art.jpg (750x1000, 387.23K)

He's autistic

Movie 5 is such a mindfucky movie, wasn't expecting a 2 hour David lynch anime

Shiki is a miracle

Attached: 62043339_p0.jpg (1653x1122, 1.19M)

>how it somehow connects to Fate Stay/Night bc I remember the redhead chick making a cameo at the end of HF3.
That's pretty much the entire connection. Touko made the doll that Sakura and Rin bought for Shirou's soul.

Mana Ryougi made me tear up in the final movie. They deserved that happy ending bros.