Steins;Gate 0

What went wrong?

Attached: 14502434.png (900x720, 430.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Yink/Amadeus/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They counted down instead of up.

0 isn’t bad, just unnecessary.

kagari simply existing
not enough kurisu

I can't do math

As someone who is playing the VN right now and has watched the anime, honestly not much.

The VN has a meme plot twist that doesn't do much. The anime forgot Kagari's cleavers and honestly the ordering of events in the VN feels more natural than how the anime did it. I like the anime still though; there's definitely a good amount of cut content though.

Bro, watching the anime after the VN felt like I'm constantly plugging plot holes and using my VN knowledge to make it watchable.
The VN was good, I simply didn't expect them to deliver something as good as S;G for second time.

Kagari and the attempt to smoosh a bunch of side material together.

How do I get a Kurisu in my phone?

Attached: 487da011c9.jpg (6011x4086, 2.4M)

github.com/Yink/Amadeus/releases

Attached: 1636751483649.png (715x1010, 492.6K)

Is it any of the other corners on the top that's not directly on top of A? I can't into math though so it's probably wrong

It is B, stop fucking with me

Point A but in a different worldline

I'm a 30-year-old competitive mathlete and I only recently discovered the answer to this isn't B.

Holy shit it really isnt B

Each chapter feels disconnected to the main plot.
Like, what was even the overarching plot in 0? Trying to prevent committee and russia to get a hand of time travel notes (aka kurisu's memory? The game sure doesn't spend a lot of time in it.

It's a point on the top face between the centre and B, but I forget exactly where.

oh lord help me

I got that much from imagining diffusion through sides from point A

This is what I thought, at the very least I'm pretty sure it's not B. Mathanons can prove me wrong

Attached: my answer.png (900x720, 465.06K)

The length of the hypotenuse of a 1 x 1 right triangle is not 1/2. It's sqrt(2) which is greater than 1.4.

user

>The vn was good
It was literal garbage full of retarded shit, remember when an AI got reading steiner? Or the fact that they only gave the AI the memory of Kurisu but somehow it had kurisu is personality too, which is funny when you see how much they went out of their way, again and again, to say in Stein's gate that the memory weren't enough to get the parsonality. Also maho is explanation during the interview about the AI was literally retarded, her analogy didn't make any sense.

lmao

Attached: 1618961244586.png (1948x1044, 64.82K)

Shortest path user. Red is longer than just taking the diagonal.

Shit, I'm retarded. Stay in school kids, or at least Google formulas before using them

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 136.82K)