Why did sensei start carving the gems?

Why did sensei start carving the gems?

Attached: slug.jpg (1920x1080, 259.73K)

He was lonely and wanted some human looking company, he was also horny which is why they’re all cute girls.

I wonder what sort of gems phossu will carve out over the 10,000 years

None they fucking hate everything now they'll probably build sensei's brother back to plan a genocide

If phos goes back to looking girly they’ll all have a male appearance to contrast to sensei and his all female gems. Part 2 will be ouran but with rocks

Is the official TL good for this series? I was meaning to pick it up

Saw one in their creepy freshly-emerged form on the beach however many millennia ago and became overwhelmed with paternal instincts.

It's pretty neutral.

Who cares?
Trannyshit LGBTP pandering series.

What does the P stand for, Phos? Imagine not letting yourself enjoy the masterpiece that is hnk because your tiny brain can’t handle anything that diverts from your Any Forums programming.

rent free

>It's pretty neutral
Alright thanks, hope I can catch up before the new chapter drops

>before the new chapter drops
Hehe good one

Attached: 1639942980640.jpg (1216x2170, 571.68K)

Trust me bro, as the most autistic pol schizo alive, I enjoyed this series immensely.

If you read one letter of one word each day, I think you will be able to make it. Good luck.

Do prayer robots get horny?

How is this even remotely LGBT? Take your fucking meds. Any Forums has rotted your brain.

>how are the nonbinary rock people LGBT?

Attached: sex bot2.png (960x2608, 1.3M)

>Non binary
Does the story even mention anything about retarded gender politics? No? This is just how the author draws them. I think you can go back to Any Forums in the Steven Universe thread.

flawed ones

Attached: Phos was stupid.png (700x434, 272.14K)