Would you?

Would you?

Attached: FDbJmkMVIAEFyJG.jpg (1920x1080, 224.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EyTP_MgJbLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do all the characters from this series have such ugly designs

I'd put a whole litter in her ngl.

Based romcom, they have no time for coomer types such as yourself

Komi is blacked b8 though, and then there is the trap

kuso manga, kuso anime

It's still coomer shit, just poorly drawn

Yes I would

well yeah, I put my penis in worse places

Would I what?

Kill yourself tourist.

ZAMN

Close, you'd use it as your wallpaper

The manga went to shit, Komi now talks all the time and she won't shut the fuck up (She talks and talks and talks and talks, And when she does the way she's writen doesn't make her come off as likeable), Everything always works out for her in the end despite the fact that she does literally nothing to deserve it and the manga tries to paint characters that are clearly in the right as being mean or antagonistic (That girl who told Komi that she didn't care about her "friends" as long as she hit the 100th number mark is show to be in the wrong with the rest of the class taking Komi's side and insulting her as soon as they noticed her words made Komi actually mad, But she was rigth since in the same chapter we find out that Komi never interacted with the armor girl before despite having her name on her friend's list), Also I hate how Najimi is just a deformed blob with 2 lines for eyes and one spot for the mouth in later chapters, It feels lazy Najimi was funny in the past but now I feel disgusted everytime she's(?) on a chapter only for the lazy blob art, At least the dyke is still funny.

Is it normal for really tomboyish girls to use “boku” as their I/me/my pronoun? Because I remember Najimi doing that in the anime. Or he/she(?) might switch off between that and atashi, idk.

Thoughts on Najimi's Latinamerican voice?
The dub doesn't follow either the English or the Japanese script and it's mostly weird ad libbed stuff to add more references and swearing (Like saying orgasm, Furry, Fuck, Sex, Shit, You look like ass, I hope a girl shows her nipple and stuff like that), They also only ever use female pronouns for Najimi always saying her, she and girl (That's fine tho since her LatAm voice is too feminine to try making it ambiguous)
youtu.be/EyTP_MgJbLE

Attached: Najimi.jpg (1465x1158, 1.12M)

>ella es Najimi Osana
>ella
Najimi is a cute girl CONFIRMED

>Amiga.
Well done

This anime wasn't as good as manga readers hyped it to be. Side characters were especially annoying with how much they were obsessed with Komi.

I do

Extremely sex
My g*d