Do you buy and read physical manga?

Do you buy and read physical manga?

Attached: A13A0E66-BA8C-4AA3-B76F-1368559D6D80.jpg (3024x3928, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/users/11448753
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a small collection. I recently bought the outlaw Star manga on eBay despite not knowing how to read Japanese I just really like the series and it was cheap

No.

Yes, if I like it enough I'll buy it.
It also depends if the official translations if it has any are well made or shitty, if shitty I'll avoid it and import instead.

Attached: 20190611_012157-res.jpg (1024x785, 472.67K)

Attached: 1643477199531.jpg (640x360, 217.38K)

Only retards buy something if they can grt it for free. Talented old anime creators realized this that’s why they lef. Now retards are dictating what anime is made with their money which is why we get what we get, which is absolute shit

Attached: Uoooooooooooooooooooh.jpg (1400x1750, 945.83K)

not sure who that is but looks like a brat

I don't get your point, are you saying pirates are good (smart) or bad (caused anime to become shit)

Sauce?! Need Egypto no Rori!

Attached: sleepy loli entombed for 5000 years.jpg (666x407, 114.92K)

No none of the cool manga gets released in America.

Attached: alternative-manga-gekiga-recommendations-garo-magazine.jpg (640x249, 95.6K)

I am happy to have been able to witness this nipple before its deletion.

>garo
based

also you can import the magazines for cheap, i'm thinking of building a collection of them but i'm a poorfag

i have a 1k+ volumes collection and still read mostly scans because i usually read manga at my work

I'd by whatever you posted solely to physically nut on it

Only because I can respect that cutely named file.
pixiv.net/en/users/11448753

Yeah but it sad most of the shit isn't translate also lot of other indie/alt manga are which is is a shame cuz no hipster, I have very little interest in mainstream manga, if any at all.

No, reading on monitor is too convenient.
I have like 30 physical books and still download pdfs to read them because it's more convenient.

Its literally just a dot. But Jannies will probably permaban me anyway

it's truly sad, but i can enjoy mainstream shit so i'm okay. Sometimes some obscure gekiga gets licenced here in brazil, like the Yoshihiro Tatsumi biography, witch got an hardcover box, so i guess i'm okay with whatever i get over time.
recently i bough some volumes of suehiro maruo stuff, it's one of the hardest manga to find here but it was worth the price

Yes

Nah, physical a shit. Books are bleh in general but something about comics and manga just suck in physical format. Plus proper digital looks way better, especially two page spreads.