Platinum End

New episode

Attached: [SubsPlease] Platinum End - 19 (1080p) [C9C56991].mkv_snapshot_05.07.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

Where exactly is he pulling his theory from?

literally me

Where did you get this picture of me?

Is he retarded? There are a plethora of sure-fire ways to die instantly and painlessly.
The only thing holding most suicidals back is the inherent instinct of self preservation and their own doubt of the afterlife.

Can't think of any besides gun maybe

False, you can always fuck up a suicide even with a gun and you will alway feel pain even if is for a moment, you would need a special drug to "fall sleep", otherwise you will feel pain and there's always a chance to fail your suicide.

20 minutes of talking. And for the smartest person in the world, Prof. sure is talking out his ass.

This noble prize scientist is retarded. He's so desperate to prove humanity's independence from God that he's pulling hypothesis out of his ass.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Platinum End - 19 (1080p) [C9C56991].mkv_snapshot_05.41_[2022.02.17_17.00.22].jpg (1920x1080, 177.96K)

>you would need a special drug to "fall sleep"
Have you ever seen what happens to death row inmates that get a lethal injection. They are put to sleep at first but as soon as the lethal drug is induced they can spend 20 minutes slowly suffocating and suffering in extreme pain before they finally die. Hanging or a firing squad are more humane forms of execution than that.

>smartest person in the world
>written by a midwit

>No good doujins of this series females
The curse of the great artists continues

is this shinzo abe

Attached: Screenshot_1748.png (1440x900, 1.2M)

that's how all hypotheses start. you pull one out of your ass, then you test it. if it doesn't hold up, it's shit, if it does, you keep testing in various conditions. if it still holds, it's eventually upgraded to a theory.

Hey retard, just activate your windows, its free
Or just install linux if you are afraid of hackers

I dont speak cheetos, What that sentence means in English?

HUEHUEHEUHEUR
UMA DELICIA

Of course only Brazilians would watch this shit

oh look, it's the Any Forums man

God, all of the scenes of random people in the public just saying things to nobody in particular were so cringe.

>He doesn't narrate to the viewer in public

Look, guns are hard to get in my country. I'm currently loading up on my Zoloft so I can take it all at once. Please be patient, I'm working with what I got.

What's especially funny is that in the end he was wrong, as soon as the replacement god committed suicide, all humans on Earth died. Because it turns out humans and God were just some weird experiment done by aliens. I don't think Ohba really thought things through, this is what happens when you have an atheist write a story where the supernatural is real but he still wants to push his atheism.

I don't think Abe speaks Spanish.

My VLC player started acting up in a cool time this episode.

Attached: i dont feel so good.jpg (1920x1080, 479.44K)

Make sure to livestream it for your p/a/ls.

Yeah, it would have made more sense if after the new God kills himself, all the angels die, but humanity is completely unaffected and go extinct in a natural way centuries later.