Who do you like more?

Attached: 1CEF591D-74EE-4DDB-8A07-58AFA86FAAD5.jpg (602x339, 104.34K)

No

No

Naruto > BNHA
Naruto manga < BNHA
Shippuden < BNHA
Shippuden manga > BNHA
Boruto < BNHA
Boruto manga < BNHA

Naruto > BNHA manga
Naruto manga < BNHA manga
Shippuden < BNHA manga
Shippuden manga < BNHA manga
Boruto < BNHA manga
Boruto manga < BNHA manga

Any questions?

Attached: 1638822393590.png (516x695, 342.55K)

It's more who do I dislike less

Manga: MHA>Naruto
Anime: Naruto>MHA

Deku easily.

Honestly I don't see why anyone would hate them. Personality wise, they seem like total bros and are likeable characters.

Sure Deku is a wimp sometimes, but he has come a long way.

The only thing that folks should hold contempt for is the poor writing "chosen one"

Naruto has some bad moments like muh coolest guy and fucking hyperventilating over Sasuke, but overall he's not as bad as Deku. In terms of powerset, Naruto's more interesting until his series goes full DBZ near the end, his fights end up more strategic with technique variation compared to Deku's "punch harder". Characterwise, Naruto's not a good character per say, but Deku's an outright annoying one, so the former takes it by default.

I said that

Narutos empathy is understandable, dekus is silly and forced

Deku is the worst MC and only relatable to beta cuck faggots that got rightfully bullied their whole life and were hoping to be given a power to get revenge on their bullies. That's who enjoys his character and if you disagree you deserve the rope

Attached: 1611357396520.png (1684x1191, 1.93M)

Naruto is Ninja Jesus while Deku is just some random quirkless kid who got lucky. Deku>Naruto

neither

Yes.
Why is your taste so shit?

my heart says naruto but my dick says deku

Deku because Naruto is probably the most wanked and biggest stu of a character in manga history. I liked him in Part 1 but Part 2 has him on par with Takemichi

Mineta or raikage

Mineta

fag

>were hoping to be given a power to get revenge on their bullies
Wrong, If anything those people would dislike Deku. Deku doesn't get any revenge on Bakugo because that's not his character