Shueisha, KADOKAWA, KODANSHA, and SHOGAKUKAN, filed a lawsuit against Cloudflare

OH NO NO NO, is this the end of piracy?

Attached: 1645131056145.png (796x1254, 645.64K)

Hopefully because it will help Japan but i hope they follow the way of mangaplus and make it free with ads

Nothing will happen.

And even if something does people will just find another way.

They already have some backroom deals setup with mangadex staff, so not much will change.

>4 million
Cloudflare is laughing their asses right now

What the fuck does targeting Cloudflare do exactly? Nobody who is competent on the Internet is relying on Cloudflare since they are a known compromised company.

Is that why dex is a pain in the arse to use?

cloudflare are fucking racket

When would these boomers learn

Attached: 1456223142400.png (940x525, 276.52K)

Manga1001 isn't exactly competent.

Attached: 1643601211354.jpg (750x1080, 122.41K)

the fact that they are targeting cloudfare shows how little the japanese know of anime and manga piracy

Are you one of those folks that think nyaa is the mother lode of manga piracy?

>tech illiterate jap boomers don't even know what cloudflare actually does

Attached: 1641772626894.gif (414x532, 438.34K)

Explain to me, life I were your mum, what does attacking cloudflare accomplishes.

It prevents manga1001 from being accessed from within Japan.
They can't take down manga1001 directly because it's located outside of cooperating jurisdictions but they can try to cut all bridges.

>Hopefully
>ads
the absolute state of nu Any Forums
and MangaPlus isn't even free, only the 3 latest chapters and they're timed no less

Yawn
So long as people can communicate internationally, they can't do shit

They can ruin the exposure of pirate sites who exist mainly to make money from ads.
The more inconvenient piracy gets, the more people are willing to use legitimate services.

Instead of wasting their money on a losing lawsuit, maybe they should work on improving their digital distribution, their online platforms for manga all suck in Japan.

What's your problem with the platforms?

Yeah, if you ignore the fact that it costs money to keep piracy out lol

And this is not including the fact that piracy is also the biggest form of exposure and advertisement for niche products

How about releasing more Magazine and Sunday titles then? Instead of insisting what I want to read.

prease understandu
smarru famiry pubrisheru

Mangadex was dropped by Cloudflare long before the hacking even happened.

For example Mangadex was kicked out from cloudfire for hosting some dragon ball shit and after that it became difficult for them to find cheap dependable hosting.