Loli-MILFs

Why are these the best character archetype?
Okusama Seitokacho, Masamune-kun no Revenge and and Medaka Box all have one each but still not enough, loli milfs need more love!

Attached: Kinue_Hayase.png (340x835, 151.54K)

Gap moe.

you can express your pedo side without any legal violation

>Why are these the best character archetype?
Because you're an ironic lolicon.
Children > hags who look like children

/thread

>ironic x
No one on Any Forums ever said ironic lolicon before 2016. Ever. Go ahead and check.
Anyone that says it cleanly outs themselves as a newfag. Remember this, Any Forums.

Only correct answer ITT.

Funny, 2016 is the time when redditors invaded after all their boards(mostly polshit) got b&

It was only said once on Any Forums in all of 2016, in October. It didn’t truly begin to get spewed and repeated until mid 2017. It is clearly an outsider meme spewed by the overcompensating.

remember, the M in MILF stands for mother, underage loli moms when?

>underage loli moms when
They already exist.
Dumb ironic lolicon.

Attached: 1619776269187.png (1280x720, 198.39K)

pic unrelated, kokkoro just acts like that because daddy issues, she has no actual son.
Anyone is a milf if all it takes is to take care of the mentally challenged kishi-kun

Kokkoro being an actual MILF would be so much hotter.

Attached: Kokkoro baby bump.jpg (547x1130, 184.18K)

Meanwhile if you look up people stating “Loli is a body type” in posts on archives, they go back to the beginning of those archives. In Desuarchive for example you can find this as the general consensus going back to 2008. Anyone around at that time knows it goes back even further as well.
This is further shows a clear sign of failure to LURK MORE. These newfags who call things ironic should be called out for their ignorance and failed attempts at fitting in.

More should shown pregnant.

Attached: Living with a little witch and a loli vampire.jpg (2064x2914, 2.94M)

Reminder than this one of that call you "ironic lolicon"

Attached: FLRstbCXwAAI3mm.png (604x578, 59.54K)

Remind me again why I should care about a loli's age? I thought it was the fact that they're cute that matters
Is it even really a Lurk Moar issue? It seems like its a mental retardation issue.

>Remind me again why I should care about a loli's age?
Because it's the lolicon thing to do.

Attached: 1637239736955.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

It is an issue of people trying too hard to fit in without lurking more.
Much like a born again, they overcompensate. Mock them whenever they expose themselves.

I watched the self hating weebs video as well (I agree with you though)

I just wanted to make a lighthearted shitpost, why are you guys like this?

Attached: hitoyoshi hitomi.jpg (809x1013, 669.93K)

>I watched the self hating weebs video as well
The what?