You will never take your childhood friend to the Koshien. Why bother living?

You will never take your childhood friend to the Koshien. Why bother living?

Adachi thread

Attached: original.jpg (3200x2400, 3.18M)

pity bump

And you will never fight your childhood friend for the championship and the girl, at the Koshien.
I was a Touch fag for a long time, last couple of years I kinda revaluated H2

Attached: 03 (3) 1.png (1442x1100, 255.01K)

Which Adachi should I start with? They all seem so similar.

I probably overall prefer H2 as well, even though I was rooting for MC and childhood friend (I'm always a sucker for that ship).

H2 and Katsu! are probably my favorite Adachis. Cross Game is my least favorite.

Attached: largeanimepaperscans_katsu_sasmi-16[1].jpg (576x714, 46.72K)

They are similar and so it kind of doesn't matter which one you start with. But they're so comfy that people often just end up reading them all. I'm this user, so those are both good to start with, but Touch would work as well.
For the record, I would recommend Touch as an anime, because I think it was a really good adaptation and I like the music and intensity. I don't think any of the other adaptations hold up.

Hikari uh? She's my favourite Adachi girl. It's a pity for Haruka, cause she's really a nice girl, but Hikari is just wonderful. And her chemistry with Hiro is something else.
>Cross Game
I love it because is more-of-the-same, and I'm really a sucker for Adachi, but Aoba sometimes is unnerving. And I didn't like the doppelgänger thing. That was a misstep, imho.
H2, Katsu, Rough, Touch (in alphabetical order) are the four most famous and better of Adachi's works, pick wichever you want doesn't matter. I second , the Touch anime adaptation is really good. The soundtrack is great.

Attached: 07 (2).png (719x1100, 81.47K)

Oh and if you do watch the Touch anime, don't watch any of the movies. They're awful fan fiction.

>Why not a Shimamura thread

Attached: adachi01.png (500x500, 263.7K)

> Why bother living?
Ask Kazuya

Fuck, ninja'd by a minute.
Anyway I'm >buying MIX but I realized I stopped reading it pretty much at where the anime left off. It feels more like an obligation since I already own Touch, I'll probably read it in one go when it ends

You know I’ve read like 20 manga that talk about koshien and it’s still unclear to me what the fuck it is

Attached: minami.jpg (927x637, 39.23K)

Just a baseball tournament for kids graduating high school I think.

Forgot to add, read/watch Mix only after Touch. They are not related, but Mix events takes place in the very same school, some 20 years after, and there's a few slight spoiler about Touch, so better wait. Also, if you'll love Touch, reading once again MEISEI on baseball uniforms will have a different meaning...

Attached: touch2.jpg (1600x934, 510.44K)

How's the romance in Mix? I'm debating between that and Rough.

Man...
I think Mix has the potential to reach H2 in size, who knows when will finish...

>How's the romance in Mix?
Not much. Really, I have the feeling Adachi is playing the (very) long game with Mix, going for a long developement.

Attached: karate_nurse.png (903x664, 406.61K)

Recently watched H2 and Hiatari. Too bad H2 ended so early.
I'm wondering what I should watch next. The only stuff I've got left are Miyuki, Nine and Slow Step.

H2 adaptation is just an appetizer.

>perfectly clean
Dammit

Attached: bloomers bummer.png (1272x1449, 771.46K)

That shadow silhouette. Good job, Sensei.

Attached: 02 (0).png (728x1100, 166.56K)

Good idea but this will probably get archived soon enough, most Any Forums manbabies irrationally hate sports and so wouldn't read anything by adachi.
One of the series on wapchan's weekly streams is Miyuki so I've been keeping up with it, pretty neat stuff

Attached: 1645131807314.jpg (400x404, 49.16K)

Touch and if you like it just read whatever. You can basically read any of them except for Mix which is a follow up to Touch though IIRC it's more about kids trying to live up to the old Meisei legacy since IIRC the only character from Touch with any real role in the story is Harada.

It's a shame because sports anime tend to be better than average.