They saw her asshole and pussy, right?

they saw her asshole and pussy, right?

Attached: 236346346.jpg (1279x1440, 567.04K)

They saw “her” penis

>her

>they

>, right?

Nah.
Skid marks and pee stains

No, they saw themselves and what they had become.

I never got this scene, has any guy ever felt guilty after sneaking a peak? The edit with the shit stain makes so much more sense with their reactions

>hole

Of course, those who aren't degenerated coomers and actually have a modicum of self worth would feel guilt for purposely doing something so shameful

>coomer
Fuck off, and if you think Any Forums degenerates are the only people that like looking up girls skirts you need to get out in the world more. I assure you all the “chads” in school wouldn’t feel any shame for doing this unless maybe it’s some modern californian school

Attached: 1645120741901.jpg (1279x1440, 859.24K)

Yes.

Judging their faces, either a dick or shit stains.

It wasn’t the back of the knee.
It wasn’t the back of the knee at all.

It's not just about looking, but also all the effort they put into organizing the whole setup just to trick her into giving them a glimpse up her skirt
Think of it like the difference between postfap guilt from a quick fap, and from cooming to the most socially repulsive material on sadpanda only to close all four thousand tabs and realize that it's 8pm and you've been sitting there edging all day since breakfast.

i want to sniff ringo's holes

Oddly specific.

we all do

It seemed neccessary to help illustrate my point
At least from what I recall of it, they had all got each other hyped up about how great it would be to get a look under a girl's skirt, only for it to turn out to be completely underwhelming and leave them wondering what the fuck they were doing going to such lengths for it

There are a lot of possible answers.
1. They simply felt shame at having tricked a retarded girl into showing her panties.
2. She wasn't ready for battle so they just saw a bunch of blood stains and hair.
3. They found out she's actually Tadakuni in costume.
4. No pan.
5. Ancient Aliens (the most likely answer).