Mangaka Inspirations

Post times when mangaka were inspired by other manga.
Whether it's a tribute, inspiration, plagiarism, something they wanted to implement in their own way, or something they wanted to improve, post some things mangaka drew on from other manga.

Attached: gotouge sorachi.png (706x908, 1.03M)

>person holds back other person

This is some high level of retardation

Attached: Enough internet.gif (267x200, 306.43K)

>person holds sword in front of them

Attached: sword pose and angle 03-2016.jpg (1588x3130, 2.09M)

> Arc in Yoshiwara (Red-Light District)
> Fighting a different "race" of villain (Yato/Demon (Oni))
> Female is the same "race" as the villain (Yato/Demon (Oni))
> Male (who has a role similar to/exactly equal to a close family member to the female) is badly hurt by villain
> Female awakens their power that is latent in their race
> Female succumbs to bloodlust
> Female about to go overkill on the villain
> Male stops the female
> Male reminds the female of the times they spent together as a family
> Female awakens and cries and is saddened that they were not able to control themselves

Why is Any Forums so fucking retarded? I can't believe I had to type all that out

Attached: cap_Gintama - 073 [Rumbel-sMi][H264][63624BC3]_00_13_59_03.jpg (640x480, 44.58K)

replied to you by accident, I think.

Thats the equivalent of saying “person gives thumbs up” or “person smiles” of course if you have a sword you are gonna hold it forward and that angle just makes the sword look longer and draw focus to it. God I hate Any Forums sometimes

Not very unique

How do you even type with arms that long considering how much reaching you're doing here?

kek

I could neve decide if she and Shinpachi felt more like they should be a couple or like siblings.

Attached: 1640314396823.gif (128x125, 24K)

okay name 3 more situations that fit everything I just mentioned, including being set in Yoshiwara

Well, it's the same for me too.

Attached: resize_image.jpg (594x800, 420.28K)

> Sorachi-sensei, thank you for all your hard work. Gintama gave me the impetus to submit my work to Shonen JUMP. My gratitude

Attached: gintama.png (620x177, 115.46K)

I hate nu-Any Forums so much

OP here and I feel your frustration
I get pissed when people are stupid. I should really fix that about myself

Now that the retarded faggots are gone,
Bump

Attached: 1343151684839.jpg (512x512, 79.99K)

It's worth noting that in the episode where she's about to return to her home world and Shinpachi chases after her at the airport and has to come up with an excuse to try to get past security, he tries both "I'm her brother" and "I'm her boyfriend". Stuff like that makes me feel that it was almost deliberately ambiguous.

Attached: 1638388200210.gif (128x128, 98.26K)

Gintama thread?

>> Female awakens and cries and is saddened that they were not able to control themselves
No she not. Nezuko cry because she miss her mom.
> Male reminds the female of the times they spent together as a family
Tanjirou reminded Nezuko of their mother.
> Female about to go overkill on the villain
No one would give a shit if Nezuko kill Daki. The problem is she start going for the civilians

Topkek

I could easily argue those points but sure, take those three out. You still won't be able to find 3 other examples that share the rest of the list

stealth 金魂 thread?

Attached: Yorozuya.full.1945911.jpg (729x600, 191.46K)

> deliberately
The Gorilla mangaka is deliberate about literally everything, so yeah, I'd agree with you.
Also are you a Higuchad as well?
If so, seems like you have very good taste in general.

Attached: 6484112_p0.jpg (375x500, 37.24K)