Filter manga by "Finished"

>Filter manga by "Finished"
>Most of the manga isn't actually fully translated even if it finished years ago
Why does it always happen. Come on man I just want to complete Gensou Gourmet

Attached: 1644783590599.jpg (508x382, 36.86K)

This is why I haven't finished Megami Sprint yet

this but with hanaukyo

What can we do, Anons?

Stop being a dekinai
So it's impossible

you can start learning japanese right now!

I mean realistically, we all know moonrunes are impossible to learn.
If all you need is to translate the page and don't need to do typesetting and redrawing, isn't there any software that can be used for that?

there's software that recognizes word bubbles and can read the text and MTL from there, but it's hard to use and not retard proof yet
In a few years there will probably be fully automatic shit TLs

YWNBJ

I'd rather give money to the development of such software than third world monkeys that don't understand neither Japanese nor English.

>I mean realistically, we all know moonrunes are impossible to learn.

True, I've been intensively studying for 2 years now yet I feel like I'm not even a tenth of the way there. I'm starting to lose grasp of my other 2 languages too so that's fun.

Attached: Screenshot_203.png (261x261, 71.24K)

Get a different hobby.

Ironic weebs

Their LIFE HOBBY is about consooming Japanese media but they're too prideful to admit that. "hmph why would I learn the language just to play some dumb games lololol". In 5, 10, 15 years. they will STILL consoom Japanese media while begging for (awful) translations from corporations who hate japanese media or fellow fans to translate them.

If you spend most of your free/leisure time consooming japanese media, then go learn the fucking language.
I started learning in 2017, diligently. Now I'm able to play and read through all the latest untranslated games. Meanwhile ironic weebs like vast majority of /fg/ are busy shitposting, whining and begging for spreadshit "translation".

Learn the langauge. You had at least a decade. Don't waste another decade doing nothing.

Attached: 1522653063863 (1).png (787x841, 775.44K)

>managa picked up by anglo publisher
>can't leech off of jap weebs funding the manga anymore
life truly is suffering

Attached: 1622740359274.gif (225x350, 201.23K)

The Russians are a world authority on pirating, are they any better when it comes to manga releases, would it be worthwhile to learn Russian for manga?

This is what I expect would happen.

I have other hobbies but they cost money

>(awful) translations from corporations who hate japanese media or fellow fans to translate them.
You can't even call the people producing translations fans.

Manga also costs money.

Learn japanese, there's no downsides.

The realization that your previous life was a lie.

>consooming
Why do you type like that?

I started learning 2 months ago and I feel like either everyone overestimates the difficulty in learning the language or I'm in the first peak of the dunning-kruger effect

Attached: 1622668625098.png (1231x1024, 103.66K)

It will improve your life

Definetly, it isn't as hard like people say.
You will feel the difficulty spike with harder material tho, I'm 2 years in and some media filters me hard with uncommon vocabulary.

The latter. When you start learning a foreign language you'll relatively quickly get to a point where you start thinking that things make sense.
Then you realize that you've yet to encounter more complex grammar, obscure rules and nuances etc. which every language has.

It's a bit of both. It is difficult, and you will hit a wall eventually, but it's nowhere near as bad as anons make it out to be.
The most important part is to practice, either reading easy raws (kodomo manga like Doraemon or Astro Boy would be a good starting point), or something like the NHK website. Most people do their reps and nothing more, and then they jump straight to complex texts only to get filtered hard.