Battle harem

what was your favorite?
i loved most of them, the time that the mc really have personality and the girls are sexy with true ecchi

Attached: 1471180091256.jpg (3767x2218, 1.51M)

for me it was hagure yuusha. too bad the author abandoned it to write inferior shinmai maou.

Attached: [Final8]Hagure_Yuusha_no_Aesthetica_-_07_(BD_10-bit_1280x720_x264_AAC)[380B84D3].mkv_snapshot_11.11_[2019.04.12_14.18.04].jpg (1280x720, 102.24K)

i watched hagure today, trully gigachad MC

i watched these

Attached: iytri.jpg (3766x2218, 1.49M)

he was too based for the 2000s

Attached: Screenshot_1710.png (1440x900, 1.27M)

i liked shinmai maou, the ecchi was top tier

I think most are too much battle, not enough harem. Or at least not enough variety and progression in the harem.

Attached: serious-laugh-harder.gif (220x165, 121.79K)

i liked the ones that have harem poligamy ending

I watched 3 seasons of Date a Live for the music alone, i still listen it up to this day, for tits however, i'd say DxD is the best of the bunch, well atleast until they changed the artstyle

DxD have a really good ecchi and nipples, i wish i new season with the dragon plot

So almost none of them?

This was fun, felt like an after story to something I watched and forgot about but still enjoyed

i dont remenber the ending of most of them but shinmai maou had harem ending with pregnancy

harems are trash after watching dxd and the demon lord from the back seat I came to a conclusion that that harems rely on established archetypes. Absolutely nothing new gets added, girls fall in love with the mc for no reason, same rehashed trash stories that appeal to the lowest form of human beings possible, most girls lose their personalities after falling in love the mc. Only japs and muslims seem to enjoy this shit

i hate dont like when the mc just choose one girl

DxD was fucking fantastic when it ran with being glorified smut instead of taking itself seriously
>Azazel sends Issei over the limit and powers him up 10 fold just by telling him that Vali's powers MIGHT also shrink the president's tits
>Two major pillars of the underworld turn out to be goofballs and write/produce a "Boob Dragon" music video
>Ddraig has a fucking meltdown over the mightiest dragon being called the Boob Dragon
>Sirzechs casually sleeping on a high-schoolers bedroom floor while enabling Issei by giving him the idea of using BOOSTO on his sister's tits
None of that would have been worth it though if Issei himself wasn't an unabashed pervert though. I'm real fucking sick of all the "accidental" pervert MCs and it's nice to see one actually embrace it.

>battle harem mc
>personality

also the heroes faction was right

odin as a old pevert, lmao

Yea, which is why harem is a shitty bait-and-switch genre that never delivers. Authors only pretend their manga is harem for awhile so that it has more mass appeal.

Negima.

Infinite Stratos and Hundred have the best uniforms. No competition.