Why is there so little anime/manga about dinosaurs? Do the Japapnese dislike dinosaurs?

Why is there so little anime/manga about dinosaurs? Do the Japapnese dislike dinosaurs?

Attached: tanakaGon1-8-1.jpg (1000x1557, 717.38K)

was this any good? I only remember him being a guest in Tekken 3

Very good manga, has good visual storytelling. Love from India.

you can finnish it in an hour, is short and comfy.
I think is a masterpiece.

Japanese love dinosaur. Why do you think Super Sentai go back to dinosaur theme every then and now? The problem is that you can't insert dinosaur into every single story

Gal and Dino is comfy dino manga

>then and now?
That should be "every now and then" to get the idiom right.

yes

Attached: galdino_magic.png (1127x1600, 445.64K)

Japan prefers human main character and doesn't do time travel beyond medieval times.

I read a lot of isekai manga so I've seen about 100000 dragons. Well, fantasy in general will have a dragon. In some cases they don't even have wings, so they're just giant lizards and but still call them dragons.

basednosaur

man I loved playing this little dude in tekken 3

As opposed to dinosaurs which are giant birds.

>Gon players and mains
My absolute brethrens. As soon as i found out that he has a manga i gave it a shot and read it. It was refreshingly dumb but fun.

In the Pickle arc of Baki there is a lot of dinosaurs.
I think its just that its not a concept as widely used in Japan, they have kaijus instead.

Foolish child.

Attached: DINOSAUR The NOT EXTINCT.jpg (2048x1147, 354.06K)

I mean, don't they have more anime and manga about dinos than the west?

Outside of movies, I really can't recall dinosaur cartoons in the west outside of Flintstones.

wait a fucking minute
Gon was a manga?

Yes

Land before time
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Dinosaucers
Extreme Dinosaurs

I loved Gon even though he was kind of a shit at times.

Attached: 1607631469147.jpg (1520x1200, 1.06M)

Wait this is a fucking manga??? I watched a cartoon with this character in it when I was a kid. I thought it was gook shit.