Love Live

Are you ready for Niji S2

Attached: __uehara_ayumu_yuuki_setsuna_takasaki_yuu_nakasu_kasumi_tennouji_rina_and_8_more_love_live_and_1_more_drawn_by_shamakho__147a1b73da10379b1b0fe28d109ee7bb.jpg (1521x1286, 2M)

Attached: __sakurauchi_riko_and_takami_chika_love_live_and_2_more_drawn_by_drawfag__b65e79870385da20b5ee31f8c6739f49.png (2000x1500, 513.92K)

i want to do intense unprotected marital nakdashi with all of them

I can't believe we got a thread deleted because of that sperg that gets triggered by pics.

Attached: __uehara_ayumu_yuuki_setsuna_and_takasaki_yuu_love_live_and_2_more_drawn_by_sankuro_agoitei__653cc3adc509a070a5d9f88bb13cc91e.jpg (850x1200, 242.6K)

But Yuu, you don't have a dick

I'm really starting to think that these threads are no better than /llsifg/ or /jp/ or /u/.

The sperg is way worse than the images he gets triggered by. Why can't he ignore them? He is just like that idiot Chunrunfag.

Just give me more Setsuna already

They're not
But as long as you can't post rin on /llsifg/ it will never be usable, i'd tolerate a million threads of this schizo war before i'd go back there and try to post rin

Actually, I have been a boy pretending to be a girl all this time. Ayumu didn't want to go to school by herself.

Ready for lanshio vs. shiopomu war soon (eventhough Pomu already has Yuu)

Attached: 1644943337872.jpg (1200x1200, 208.72K)

>But as long as you can't post rin on /llsifg/ it will never be usable
What, why?

haha rin boy haha tranni
That's quite literally it

Attached: 4owWa0msPU3ZVItxb-1LEsIZBMmaDq5XFdLlPO0bYiw.jpg (1300x1839, 281.26K)

For whatever reason some time last year a group of retards decided to make it their life's purpose to patrol /llsifg/ 24/7 and go apeshit over any rin picture because of their fight against the evil tranny rinfag who supposedly posts them
Now they completely derail and destroy the over any pictures of her, and the rinfag makes things worse by intentionally spamming her
I know our local ""idolfag"" thinks he's ""fucking the threads"" but his crap isn't even remotely close to the pure chaos the rin shitposting causes, which is even worse if you post rin and maki in the same image

Time for more epicness

Attached: 1613780829969.jpg (3800x2000, 1.09M)

also there's that retarded umifaggot who would use a bot or something and flood the thread with aqours pics nonstop for hours, i dont know if he still does it but it was retarded
isn't nearly as epic as he thinks he is compared to the llsifg guys

I'd be inclined to believe he and the epic crossover guy are samefagging if he didn't get so genuinely butthurt when his posts get deleted and the ones arguing with him stay up.

He might be using a phone

That wasn't my point. My point is his butthurt seems too genuine to be playing both sides.

Never underestimate trolls