Veteran Animator Manabu Ohashi Passes Away at 73

>Joined Toei just after finishing junior high at 15
>Career spanning over 50 years
>One of the key figures in the 1987 Robot Carnival anthology
>One of the earliest animators and supporters of Madhouse
>Frequent collaborator of Osamu Dezaki including the 1978 anime Takarajima

Anime lost one of its best animators

Attached: Manabu Ohashi toco toco ep23.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/19476
youtu.be/x_Cte53_6bU?t=5166
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahaha he won't get sticky. mods only care about dub va. hahaha cry more hahaha

RIP. So he's a pillar of Madhouse?

F

What are some examples of his work in the Aim movie?

Damn. A lot of animators and industry veterans are just dying off. sakugabooru.com/post/show/19476 is probably my favourite cut of his.

Who?

RIP

Mods are faggots so this won't get a sticky. But that's fine, what a legend. RIP King.

rip

One of a kind really. His Junkers cut really blew me away.

youtu.be/x_Cte53_6bU?t=5166

Let's not pretend the problem is with the mods, 99.9% of anons probably don't know who this is.
I know more than most people about staff and I don't know who this is, my knowledge only extends as far as Okoura, Iso, Dezaki, Kamada, Itano and the kite guy and the basics like that

99.9% of anime fans are subhuman consoomers who have no eye for animation in the first place and even if they had an eye for animation they are too vapid to care who makes it, just watch the epic flavor of the month and move on to the next flavor of the month

Attached: image-w856.jpg (800x950, 274.65K)

Yet when something unique like Aku no Hana appeared pretentious sakugafags like you shat on it.

RIP

RIP

I did not shit on it let alone watch it and I wouldn't cally myself a salugafag, I just know tidbits of information which happen to be beyond the average anime fan not because they require effort or research but rather becaise the average anime fan is a subhuman philistine.

Reminds me of Any Forums when Belmundo didn't get a sticky, but some nigger from the wore got one. Or when Eichii Yamamoto died and didn't get a sticky but I actually knew who that was I had seen Belladonna, which is again not really obscure or anything but it's still beyond the vtuber watching subhumans that lurk this board.

They are all getting old and dying... once they are all gone I will not watch anime with the same eyes.
Rest in peace.

Stop complaining about the sticky. If the mods sticky it, fine; sticky threads turn into a giant shitposting mess so maybe it's for the best.

>1987 Robot Carnival anthology
legend
rest in eternal peace

That's Okiura.

Sakugafags love Aku no Haha though.

bump

Like him for Tamayura, Air, Robot Carnival, Roujin Z, 009, and Squid Girl among others.