What was Eren thinking in this moment?

What was Eren thinking in this moment?

Attached: 1637144590384.jpg (896x847, 370.17K)

This art is the literal definition of SOVL

No, it's the definition of trash like the writing.

>AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OCEAN

>ouch

>it's a good thing i can move my arteries

>Ouch! There is a sword in my arm!

Mikasa pussy probably

>oh shit, im gonna get drag through the mud by the author and all my struggles will be meaningless. fuck this time travel shit

>AAAAAAAAA MI PIXULA

I'm convinced A.o.T. takes place in a universe where humans are not the same as here:
>Insanely high pain tolerance
>They can jump 5 times their own height like it's nothing
>They can all survive falls that would surely kill a man
>10 year olds and adult females all have strength on the leve of adult males
>People mentally mature such that having 10 year old soldiers who are sent to the enemy alone in a deep cover mission, expected to operate autonomously for five years, is apparently something generals thought was a good idea

ASIAN PUSSY ARUMIN!!!!

The pain tolerance thing especially. No human should be able to do pic related

Attached: 1644480332363.jpg (388x490, 89.73K)

user it's manga logic

>cutting own leg
people have done this before, though. There's even a mental disorder for people who cripple themselves.

Literally every shonen series ever, you just have to suspend disbelief. If you're going to nitpick stuff like that you should stick to SoL genre.

>I'm convinced A.o.T. takes place in a universe where humans are not the same as here:

Attached: 1641387468403.gif (350x250, 1.53M)

Eren is a shifter. It actually makes sense for him. They're basically eldritch horrors that can shift around their organs, cells and brains entirely. Pretty much the only way to actually kill a shifter is to eat them.
The other shit is just anime logic.

They tend to have explicit magical powers in those series and use their ki or whatever.
>Shit like this is allowed on a Christian board
>single female nipple isn't
U.S.A. website
But yes these dudes just have their arms chopped off and continue to fight like it's nothing.

Yes we know, Shingeki is badly written