User and his Waifu: V/a/lentine's Day 2022

2nd thread

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio (failure to do so will make it harder for me and make your submission look shittier).
-Your submission should be about your waifu - your dearest one. Nothing more. Nothing less.
-Also, put some damn effort in your submission, please. Your waifu would like to be presentable, you know? Treat her like the special someone she is.
-Have fun!

Deadline is after February 15th 6 PM PST. Ganbarre user.

Attached: Anon and his Waifu V_a_lentine's Day 2022.4chan.jpg (4000x5250, 3.17M)

Need help with taking the photo? If you have been skipped make sure your image was correct ratio/orientation and had visible effort.
If anything is wrong just let me know.

Thank you for your dedication every year WaifuCollage, it must be difficult for you.
I hope you and your waifu are having a good day too

>take photo
>don't like it
maybe Christmas then...

i hope this is ok
3 years in a couple months, i'm excited to see how the rest of the year plays out for us.
happy valentine's day, okita-san!

Attached: valentines2022.jpg (4080x3072, 1.72M)

How do I get my waifu's pictures off that stupid fucking website? If we're getting angry about tourists shouldn't we get mad at the faggot who reposts our shrines elsewhere?

Shut the fuck up and enjoy the day.

>he only took 1 photo
ngmi

sorry for not elaborating, but yes, i guess my sample size was rather embarrassing.

Good work Collageanon!
>have child
>don't like it
See, now you know how our parents feel?
Cute plushie, she looks ready to eat all of them and not save any for the others.

Maybe you like having pictures of your date posted around the internet for strangers to look at, but when I post here I post for my waifu and you guys alone.

Try taking it from different angles? I go through about a dozen tries before I get something I'm happy with.
Come on man, this is about spending time with your waifu and other anons while we have fun. Just ignore the wankers and carry on.
Besides, I'd personally feel pretty honoured if my collage showed up in searches for my waifu on a popular image sharing website like that - it's a strange kind of fulfilment, makes you feel like you're THE waifufag for her.

You should download photoscape to edit your images. It's free and pretty easy to use. My pictures always turn out dark and fuzzy. So I color balance it, backlight up, deepen and sharpen it and it looks alright.

Those websites will disappear like everything else will on the modern web, no need to pay them any mind.

Gelbooru is over a decade old, user...

Went with a pretty quick tart this year instead of more complicated cakes and such, but it was still nice.

Attached: mai barentain.jpg (1600x1200, 518.05K)

Waiting for the horsefucker to appear.

Attached: a ntr.jpg (1920x3256, 827.51K)

you really are dedicated to your dumb joke, aren't you

>I am in hell.
>I am not afraid of spending the rest of my life with my waifu. I want it more than anything.
>I am afraid of spending the rest of my life WITHOUT my waifu.

>Put me to sleep and let me live in a world of dreams that can tune-out this reality for good.
To go on living without your waifu is painful beyond description.
If only there was someone kind enough to strangle oneself in their sleep.

Attached: This was the most terrifying experience of his life.jpg (1713x2466, 547.1K)

Gosh, that's adorable.

Attached: Nanoha remembers The Thousand Days' War.jpg (1280x720, 212.29K)

>inb4 any 2D 3D debate
2D is good and eternal while 3D will leave you or just rot. That’s all. I’m still looking for my waifu though

I can't get any merch of mine. I know she won't mind but it's no less depressing.

I see. I feel like I want to go the extra mile for her and go for the Super Dollfie. Do I have to go to Japan for that?

>>have child
>>don't like it
>See, now you know how our parents feel?
Topkek

Attached: topkek.png (423x500, 312.73K)

Disgusting

>I can't get any merch of mine. I know she won't mind but it's no less depressing.
You can always go for custom stuff.
Anything from custom mugs, keychains, blankets, framed art to custom dakis, figs, etc.

I don't want death, I promised her I wouldn't wish for it.
I want a matrix that can put me in her world and let me be with her, let me forget about concepts like reality and fiction. Just let me forget the pain and hold the one I love.