You walk into starbucks and see your favorite anime character. What do you do/say to them?

You walk into starbucks and see your favorite anime character. What do you do/say to them?

Attached: 1620358835521.jpg (743x647, 152.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8gi_yLF8r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You walk into starbucks
I'm not a faggot.

>starbucks
I'm Canadian so I go to Tim Hortons

>You walk into starbucks
You have to go back.

>walk into starbucks
unimaginable

Nitpick nitpick nitpick. How about you nitpick the pubes out of my cock?

>fundamentally flawed stupid ass scenario obviously shared by every single poster except the OP
>nitpick

>pubes inside your cock
you should get that checked out by a doctor

Maybe it's a fetish things and he puts them inside.

I'm not buying overpriced coffee

Attached: 1643745201408.jpg (1025x1039, 95.23K)

Reminds me of the time I put a screwdriver inside my urethra. I managed to get around 5cm in, it was quite stimulating and a bit uncomfortable, then I shot a lot of strawberry custard all over the screwdriver and the only thought in my head was "I CUM BLOOOOOD", like in that Cannibal Corpse song. After that I almost blacked out. Overall, it was an interesting experience, but I wouldn't try it again. Don't forget to disinfect the screwdriver if you're willing to experiment.
youtu.be/Q8gi_yLF8r8

Which is more despairing?

A. You never meet your waifu.
B. You meet your waifu, she really exists, but irreparably cock it up because you're you.

Attached: despair.png (1600x1200, 205.49K)

A.
B at least provides the opportunity to learn, grow, and move on.

Attached: Emi Hoodie.jpg (1240x1767, 884.29K)

The fact that she isn't real is the whole point.

>You have to go back.
What's in the back of a Starbuck's?

I go bright red and mumble to myself before I walk out. Sike myself into it and buy my favorite drink. Go for a few days and small talk her eventually asking for her number and going out. We got a few times I try my best and hopefully she becomes my girlfriend. I take care of her, hangout, introduce her to my family, and eventually pop the question. We get married in my home town and have 5 kids living in my family's home that's been lived in for generations

Attached: eaSuLGb28lrHMqXgYSLVwdoKLdd5U1DduXp-awfIuzE.jpg (2179x3368, 730.25K)

Obviously B. Not having something because it doesn't exist is one thing, not having something because of your own flaws and the knowledge that other people CAN have it would drive you to suicide. Fantasy isn't just about creating things that don't exist, it's also about being a you that doesn't exist

Attached: dont jojo.jpg (622x528, 28K)

I’d probably just say “wow you’re so pretty”

chad

Attached: Мария_Росс_манга.jpg (355x352, 41.02K)

More anime girls

I duel her. If i win she has to feed me my drink mouth to mouth. If I lose she gets to use my face as a chair for the rest of her shift

Attached: Kotori3.jpg (250x313, 18.49K)